Anthony Campanile rumored UM LB Coach candidate

Advertisement
Don’t want. no linebackers at Michigan or at Miami in the nfl. Doesn’t call plays. Can’t keep a job. What does Mario know. Let him go prove himself at group of five first.
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
Sorry what do you mean? I don’t think Campanile is being considered for any NFL DC roles.

I could see it working out because he has legit college experience under some decent football minds and spent a few years under Flores.
Mario wants him, but he hasn’t made the decision about whether he wants to return to college because of NFL opportunities. I would never post this unless I heard it from someone whose word I take as gospel because I thought Ferman was spewing BS.

Mario wants him, but he hasn’t made the decision about whether he wants to return to college because of NFL opportunities. I would never post this unless I heard it from someone whose word I take as gospel because I thought Ferman was spewing BS.
Mind blown if he gets a NFL DC gig after one year in the league

Ah gotcha. Would be shocked if he got a DC gig but crazier things have happened.

Advertisement
Very interesting sequence of events. A few insiders with similar intel and a disagreement indicator from another….

If it’s Campanile.. I like his background. Coached DB and LBs including in the NFL. Coached WR and TE at the college level. High school offensive coordinator. Unique understanding of the game with those positions.

That’s what Mario is looking for. Understanding all of the chess pieces and each layer of the defense and how they go together to stop modern offenses.

Being under Flores is a nice resumé addition too.

Advertisement
Wants him as DC or just LB ?

If it’s Campanile.. I like his background. Coached DB and LBs including in the NFL. Coached WR and TE at the college level. High school offensive coordinator. Unique understanding of the game with those positions.

That’s what Mario is looking for. Understanding all of the chess pieces and each layer of the defense and how they go together to stop modern offenses.

Being under Flores is a nice resumé addition too.
Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats

Advertisement
Btw, I know zero about this dude. Was the defense he ran at BC as Co-DC any good? 4 man front?

Advertisement
Back