Anthony Campanile rumored UM LB Coach candidate

Just read all 10 pages.

I’d be happy as **** if we got this guy.

He sounds like the kind of guy that would be successful with Mario and sounds like he’s a phenomenal recruiter, knows football, and has been highly successful and sought after everywhere he’s gone.

I really think he’d do great here and the exact kind of hire we’re looking for.

Advertisement
If it’s Campanile.. I like his background. Coached DB and LBs including in the NFL. Coached WR and TE at the college level. High school offensive coordinator. Unique understanding of the game with those positions.

That’s what Mario is looking for. Understanding all of the chess pieces and each layer of the defense and how they go together to stop modern offenses.

Being under Flores is a nice resumé addition too.
I like his resume and his experience under Don Brown and Flores. We need to get NFL caliber coaches in place so we can get playbooks in the kids hands and instructions.

Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats
Using Biden means you are joking...at least I hope so

Advertisement
His brother is the head coach at Bergen Catholic which is a Top 10 Nationally ranked HS out of NJ. There’s multiple D1 talent for 2023. His other brother also coaches at a private school in NJ. Lastly he’s friends with Chris Partridge at Ole Miss who would be great as a DC
This sounds good and has a lot of positives. We need staff in place for 22'/23' DC/OC coordinating and recruiting.

Lastly, Schuman not a possibility because Ga and Baga already making moves to hinder our progress and enhance/maintain their SOFL recruiting prowess.

Advertisement
Bama paid their on field coaches a total of $7.8 million in 21, Saban excluded.. Slightly less than the 20 season. Both coordinators made $1.1 million. Schumann made $600,000 as a Co DC in 21. He made less the season before as he was only the ST CO. They aren't outspending us. If you want to give someone more money you give them a title like Mirabel getting the AHC title. A certain amount of $ is allocated to each title. That is how UF outbid us for Raymond, giving him many. Not that he would have waited on Mario. BC CB coach Rahim got several to keep him there. Others have asked Mario for them in this process. Some coaches tell you, you are a fall back, some coaches get ****ed waiting for 4 weeks or longer while waiting on you and make their own moves. That could be a job somewhere else or using the leverage as a raise.

Bama paid their on field coaches a total of $7.8 million in 21, Saban excluded.. Slightly less than the 20 season. Both coordinators made $1.1 million. Schumann made $600,000 as a Co DC in 21. He made less the season before as he was only the ST CO. They aren't outspending us. If you want to give someone more money you give them a title like Mirabel getting the AHC title. A certain amount of $ is allocated to each title. That is how UF outbid us for Raymond, giving him many. Not that he would have waited on Mario. BC CB coach Rahim got several to keep him there. Others have asked Mario for them in this process. Some coaches tell you, you are a fall back, some coaches get ****ed waiting for 4 weeks or longer while waiting on you and make their own moves. That could be a job somewhere else or using the leverage as a raise.
**** so Rahim is out too?!? ****kkk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back