Anthony Brown, QB

he may be more mature but ability wise I don’t think he is better

It depends on what you consider "abilities." What about the ability to inspire confidence in your teammates? Or the ability to show up and do your job without complaining? Then there's the ability to be dependable, and what about the ability to lead by example?

JW is severely lacking in those abilities. Give me TVD, Peyton, and a GT... basically any half-decent GT that has started some games and isn't an a$$hat.. and let's ride. Perry might be a fit in this system and has seemingly matured into a team-first guy, so I would let him stick around to battle it out. But Moe and Curly can hit the bricks.

Advertisement
Really then you want rosier back because he had a great ethic but no skill. Everyone wanted him gone for the nut cases we have now.
I'm saying upside means jack crap when that upside is not even close to being reached. I'd kick them all off the **** team.

I can see why Williams and Perry couldn't beat out Rosier, though. Yeah, Rosier was putrid as a QB. Williams and Perry are no better. More upside, but too **** busy being happy being the tallest midget. Too **** lazy to work hard enough to beat out Rosier.

And yeah, we all wanted Rosier gone. NONE of us realized just how lazy and entitled everyone behind him was. I think they read all the fan talk about them being sooo much better than Rosier and it went to their heads. Well, they suck. Their work ethic sucks. Their ability to read a D sucks. Their football IQ sucks. And quite frankly, I am ashamed they play for the University of Miami. I hope they find the portal and it swallows them whole.

I'm saying upside means jack crap when that upside is not even close to being reached. I'd kick them all off the **** team.

I can see why Williams and Perry couldn't beat out Rosier, though. Yeah, Rosier was putrid as a QB. Williams and Perry are no better. More upside, but too **** busy being happy being the tallest midget. Too **** lazy to work hard enough to beat out Rosier.

And yeah, we all wanted Rosier gone. NONE of us realized just how lazy and entitled everyone behind him was. I think they read all the fan talk about them being sooo much better than Rosier and it went to their heads. Well, they suck. Their work ethic sucks. Their ability to read a D sucks. Their football IQ sucks. And quite frankly, I am ashamed they play for the University of Miami. I hope they find the portal and it swallows them whole.

bingo

Advertisement
Our only hope is that Enos is a better judge of talent than he is a playcaller.

We have three quarterbacks on the roster that are better than this dude. If we bringing in a grad transfer hopefully it’s a game changer like King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back