Another Trayone Gray thread

Advertisement
One of the carol city coaches told me got his core back on this week. Expect gray to be on special teams, slot and rb

ya know what I'm just gonna assume you're being straight up. We'll worry about if you're wrong later.

So in that case. appreciate what you do bud. May you get repped for a lifetime for your good services. That's awesome.

Let's go ahead and celebrate now that way it can the meltdown that much more intense if the good ol boys that run the NC2A, and hate us evil doers down here in south Florida, put the kabosh on it.

246.gif

I'm with ya...
Really hope ren is right.

251.gif

One of the carol city coaches told me got his core back on this week. Expect gray to be on special teams, slot and rb

ya know what I'm just gonna assume you're being straight up. We'll worry about if you're wrong later.

So in that case. appreciate what you do bud. May you get repped for a lifetime for your good services. That's awesome.

Let's go ahead and celebrate now that way it can the meltdown that much more intense if the good ol boys that run the NC2A, and hate us evil doers down here in south Florida, put the kabosh on it.

246.gif

I'm with ya...
Really hope ren is right.

251.gif
253.gif

Advertisement
Pete sweatin' this one out. I am convinced Al is doing everything in his power to ensure this boy matriculates. And I think it happens.

Advertisement
Dammit mane who is this kid? Never heard of him

Talented athlete from Miami Carol City. Possibilities at DB, RB, WR. Some think he could be a superstud, others less smitten. Quite possibly overlooked by many because he seemed to have little chance of qualifying. Apparently worked his tail off academically and now appears close to making it into UM. We have heard conflicting reports about his status, but a lot of us are hopeful.

Dammit mane who is this kid? Never heard of him

Talented athlete from Miami Carol City. Possibilities at DB, RB, WR. Some think he could be a superstud, others less smitten. Quite possibly overlooked by many because he seemed to have little chance of qualifying. Apparently worked his tail off academically and now appears close to making it into UM. We have heard conflicting reports about his status, but a lot of us are hopeful.

257.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is supposed to start school in a week and still hasn't received his test score? Zero chance of him enrolling for the fall.

Advertisement
Back