Another Trayone Gray thread

CaneSwag8

Canes fan
On his Instagram(caneschild_choc) Gray posted a photo saying "can't wait to make Coral Gables a place called home. It's getting close to that time" and when asked in the comments he said he will be here in June.

Advertisement
On his Instagram(caneschild_choc) Gray posted a photo saying "can't wait to make Coral Gables a place called home. It's getting close to that time" and when asked in the comments he said he will be here in June.

Pants hit floor

Last edited:
243.gif

Advertisement
another superstar HS player that is used to everything "sliding" for him until he met the NCAA. not going to be in this class

Advertisement
He got his score back he got an 18 - he is in - the NCAA could flag him after he enrolls like they did Gus but he in for now

The thing that gives me a little bit of hope is that he should have gotten his score back already. The test was around a month and a half ago and you normally get your scores back within like 3 to 5 weeks after taking it. So he should probably know already if he is is or not. But maybe im just being hopeful. I guess we will see

Advertisement
One of the carol city coaches told me got his core back on this week. Expect gray to be on special teams, slot and rb

One of the carol city coaches told me got his core back on this week. Expect gray to be on special teams, slot and rb

ya know what I'm just gonna assume you're being straight up. We'll worry about if you're wrong later.

So in that case. appreciate what you do bud. May you get repped for a lifetime for your good services. That's awesome.

Let's go ahead and celebrate now that way it can the meltdown that much more intense if the good ol boys that run the NC2A, and hate us evil doers down here in south Florida, put the kabosh on it.

246.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back