Another Trayone Gray thread

Advertisement
UM needs him in this summer so the kid can learn the play book. **** Donna needs to turn a blind to this 2014 class, UM as at a critical point an needs these kids in along with the JUCO's.

Go Canes

Canesports has an article about his score , based on a interview with him.

https://miami.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=903&script=%2Fcontent%2Easp&cid=1645292

Does anyone care to post the details.

Go Canes

Says he hasn't received his score yet. Graduated but needs a 18 on the sliding scale. Is studying for the next act test just in case. Currently Looks to be a fall arrival if at all. Is same weight as last year, 207. Will start at WR.

Atleast he is preparing if he fails. Can't say that he isn't trying hard to succeed.

Atleast he is preparing if he fails. Can't say that he isn't trying hard to succeed.

Uh...... this is like me waiting until the last 2 days of school to start working on the project I've known about since the first day of school, then someone walking up to me working feverishly in a total panic and saying that I tried hard. Just now took his first test???. Either the adults in his life extraordinarily let this young man down by not making him aware of what it takes to go to college or he's incredibly lazy/procrastinating.

Advertisement
I really want Gray in now. But I'll settle for him passing his core courses so he can come here after prep, and won't need to go the Juco route.

Advertisement
Back