Another thought if Urban isn’t possible..

Bob Stoops! He is signed on to be coach and GM of an XFL team.

Here is a quote from him:
"I was also excited about starting something from the ground floor," Stoops said. "To hiring coaches, and then you gotta accumulate your players, get your organization set up, it reminds me of when I first arrived at Oklahoma. I thought one of the best things I ever did in my career was getting my first staff together at OU. ... That's exciting to me. The opportunity to put it together and help it grow."
Jesus Christ! What’s the patriots coach up to next year?

Advertisement
Bill Clark and let's roll. He actually has literally rebuilt a program and has won at every level. Twang talking defensive coach that develops his players like JJ and BD.

He had to replace 30 that's right I said 30 seniors from last year's 11-3 conference championship team. Had to replace 7 offensive starters and 6 defensive starters and guess what he has the team at 6-1 this year. Heck he legitimately had a "rebuilding" excuse in front of him, but did he use it ....nope. He just went out and coached up his players. Oh and 2 years ago UAB didn't even have a freaking team. Whichever AD hires this guy for a P5 JOB is going to make that AD look like a genius bc all this guy does is build and win. He's a no brainier.... Oh and he can be had considerably cheaper than other candidates. His team is now bowl eligible and guess what his bonus was....$25,000. Miami should make this hire.
Bill Clark is a good hire for any big program.

Even if Manny was canned THERE is no way URBAN comes to Miami and neither is STOOPS. Just stop it.

Realistically we can get PJ Fleck
I know that..but since CIS is throwing out unrealistic scenarios like firing a coach after 7 games, i thought I’d join in with unrealistic choice of hire as a replacement.

Advertisement
He isnt going anywhere this year. I want him to succeed but bro if im being real i have no faith in this team coaches or players. GT was as bad a football team as u will see. They punked us. I have never seen a team this unprepared in all phases of the game consistently including randy and golden
-missed tackles
-missed 3 kicks..2in the last 6 minutes
-QB fumbles in his own end zone
-punt safe on, literally all other 10 guys aware a fake might be on..watch the play, everyone was aware except 8..he takes a play off and allows his guys a free release. That’s like blaming Ty Lue for Jr Smith
Guys were in position to win the game. That’s what a coach has to do for u week end and week out. But it’s a result based business and ultimately it falls back on the HC

Leach
Miles
Campbell

Campbell is not a bad choice, but if looking for who does more with less, then Leach is your guy. Miles is a championship caliber coach who recharged his batteries and costs less than Manny Diaz. Plus he is a MONSTER recruiter. No one is shutting the door in Miles's face.

Miles seems to be learning his lesson about offense.

That was his Achilles heel.

Get him the right oc, he may be more viable than we give credit for.

Could work.

Bill Clark and let's roll. He actually has literally rebuilt a program and has won at every level. Twang talking defensive coach that develops his players like JJ and BD.

He had to replace 30 that's right I said 30 seniors from last year's 11-3 conference championship team. Had to replace 7 offensive starters and 6 defensive starters and guess what he has the team at 6-1 this year. Heck he legitimately had a "rebuilding" excuse in front of him, but did he use it ....nope. He just went out and coached up his players. Oh and 2 years ago UAB didn't even have a freaking team. Whichever AD hires this guy for a P5 JOB is going to make that AD look like a genius bc all this guy does is build and win. He's a no brainier.... Oh and he can be had considerably cheaper than other candidates. His team is now bowl eligible and guess what his bonus was....$25,000. Miami should make this hire.

I don't want to take another chance on a small school non P5 HC right now. After Miami gets back to winning championships and the established HC retires, that's when you consider a guy like Clark.

Miami needs a signature hire. Meyer and Leach are too controversial (and Meyer isn't coming). I put Matt Campbell and Dino Babers in the same category. Both solid, but I see them as coaches who will win ACC coastal titles but wont beat Dabo.

If Les Miles has adapted to a new era of football and embraced the spread offense (it appears that he has), he is as close to a perfect coach as Miami could find.

-missed tackles
-missed 3 kicks..2in the last 6 minutes
-QB fumbles in his own end zone
-punt safe on, literally all other 10 guys aware a fake might be on..watch the play, everyone was aware except 8..he takes a play off and allows his guys a free release. That’s like blaming Ty Lue for Jr Smith
Guys were in position to win the game. That’s what a coach has to do for u week end and week out. But it’s a result based business and ultimately it falls back on the HC
29 missed tackles

Advertisement
Dont worry by the time Manny leaves the talent will be completely depleted, and we will make another lousy hire, the cycle will continue. Maybe we can hire Nick Saban when he's 80 and washed up. (Yep I'm ****ed)

Spread offense or no offense. We need a HC/OC that will utilize SoFL skills & speed. No more of this ancient playaction and redzone reverse ****.

Advertisement
If Urban isn't possible.....Jesus, we have the most delusional fans ever.

Does anyone actually believe Urban is a possibility here? There's dreamers and then there's crazy people. Crazy is thinking we will ever be able to afford and land Urban.

It depends on urban

urban is filthy rich, it may not be about money anymore to him and more about it being a challenge.

Advertisement
Back