Another thought if Urban isn’t possible..

Advertisement
How sensitive is he to SJW and feminist causes??
Because thats the first question in the interview and if he doesn't nail that answer he has no shot.

Leach
Miles
Campbell

Campbell is not a bad choice, but if looking for who does more with less, then Leach is your guy. Miles is a championship caliber coach who recharged his batteries and costs less than Manny Diaz. Plus he is a MONSTER recruiter. No one is shutting the door in Miles's face.

He isnt going anywhere this year. I want him to succeed but bro if im being real i have no faith in this team coaches or players. GT was as bad a football team as u will see. They punked us. I have never seen a team this unprepared in all phases of the game consistently including randy and golden
worst staff from HC on down in college football the rebuild comment was a CYA move that is totally BS and will haunt him for a good long while........ did not think it could get worse that Golden or Shannon but man has it ever

Advertisement
Leach
Miles
Campbell

Campbell is not a bad choice, but if looking for who does more with less, then Leach is your guy. Miles is a championship caliber coach who recharged his batteries and costs less than Manny Diaz. Plus he is a MONSTER recruiter. No one is shutting the door in Miles's face.

Miles meaning Les Miles????? He was fired at LSU because his offense was in the 1990s. Stop with this old recycled coach’s. All of the
Are fine for Kansas but not Moami

Campbell is a good coacg
Wakes Coach
Gundy at Miami
Leech would at least be fun
Matt Ruhle

Miles meaning Les Miles????? He was fired at LSU because his offense was in the 1990s. Stop with this old recycled coach’s. All of the

Campbell is a good coacg
Wakes Coach
Gundy at Miami
Matt Ruhle

buyout too high for gundy
campbell is going to the NFL before coming here (and why would he come here, we aren't a desirable program or situation)
leach meh
rrhule -- NFL

This savior crap has to stop. Stop it with the retreads, stop it with the guys whose best days are behind them. Here's an idea: GET SOMEONE WHO WASN'T A BIG NAME almost 20 years ago. Instead of going for these relics, go get a guy like Bill Clark, a guy who is hungry, with something to prove. Stoops doesn't have anything to prove, he is a surefire College Football HOFer, he's just out for a little extra dough right now.

As long as Miami fans are pathetically ignorant of the good, affordable talent out there, we will continue this cycle of crap. Instead of blowing 5-6 million per year for a guy like Stoops, go out and spend 4 million for a guy like Clark, and then take the savings and invest in the best possible staff, in order to give the guy a fighting chance at success.

Advertisement
buyout too high for gundy
campbell is going to the NFL before coming here (and why would he come here, we aren't a desirable program or situation)
leach meh
rrhule -- NFL

All great points I was simply tryin to say those are the coaches we need not Bob Stoops and Les Miles

All great points I was simply tryin to say those are the coaches we need not Bob Stoops and Les Miles

agreed but i just wish this place would stop posting some ridiculous names. like realistically, why the **** would urban meyer take this job. it'd be the smallest program hes taken since he left utah. its a downgrade from the offers he could have if he wanted to coach again. this isnt a big job or big program in terms of resources. he can chill at fox sports, work a day a week, teach a class at OSU, and get paid more than what he would here. put out some realistic names (not attacking you specifically) and we can have a real discussion

agreed but i just wish this place would stop posting some ridiculous names. like realistically, why the **** would urban meyer take this job. it'd be the smallest program hes taken since he left utah. its a downgrade from the offers he could have if he wanted to coach again. this isnt a big job or big program in terms of resources. he can chill at fox sports, work a day a week, teach a class at OSU, and get paid more than what he would here. put out some realistic names (not attacking you specifically) and we can have a real discussion

LOL Urban is never coming here, either is Saban Lincoln Riley etc

Campbell is a good coacg
Wakes Coach
Gundy at Miami
Matt Ruhle

You havent been paying attention. Miles appears to have adapted to today's game after stepping away for a breather. He fired his OC after 6 games and his new OC, Dearmon, had the #1 offense in all college football (at any level). Average 55 points per game. Some coaches actually adapt. Orgeron did. Looks like Miles has too. Miles is a national championship winner, is cheaper than Diaz, and seems to understand what it takes to win in the 21st century.

Advertisement
You havent been paying attention. Miles appears to have adapted to today's game after stepping away for a breather. He fired his OC after 6 games and his new OC, Dearmon, had the #1 offense in all college football (at any level). Average 55 points per game. Some coaches actually adapt. Orgeron did. Looks like Miles has too. Miles is a national championship winner, is cheaper than Diaz, and seems to understand what it takes to win in the 21st century.

All good points but I’ll hold my opinion about Les till I see how Seasons ends up.

If Urban isn't possible.....Jesus, we have the most delusional fans ever.

Does anyone actually believe Urban is a possibility here? There's dreamers and then there's crazy people. Crazy is thinking we will ever be able to afford and land Urban.

Advertisement
You guys are gonna drive yourselves insane...manny is most likely not going any **** where after this year

I cant stand manny and realize he usnt going anywhere. I dont even believe they will fire him after next season.

Talking about urban and stoops makes no sense because our Athletic department would never hire either.

I cant stand manny and realize he usnt going anywhere. I dont even believe they will fire him after next season.

Talking about urban and stoops makes no sense because our Athletic department would never hire either.

they would never come here even if we did have interest

Our fan base would run stoops out of town..he’d be branded as another mark R..with all the resources he had at OU and never won..the same argument..Meyer is coaching again..only hope is Nick Saban for our fanbase

Advertisement
Back