Another Story About Richt Being "Limited" At UGA

Many think FSU's Fast Break Offense was Richt's creation. It was not. Brad Scott created the FBO. Scott was Charlie Ward's OC.

He ran it for seven years finishing in the top five of total offense five times and was #1 in yards per game when he left in 2000. But giving Richt any credit is against your troll logic. Maybe you can give Butch a job working some of your other screen names.

Mark Richt get credit for being a MAJOR CHOKE ARTIST.

Happy now?

But at least he didn't lose to Washington with the greatest team ever. Lolz

Lots of shame to lose to a Washington team that finished the 2000 season 11-1 and ranked #3 .......with a young QB.

Yet, in Mark Richt's best season (2002/13-1), he lost to a 5 Loss Florida team coached by Ron Zook.

MR Choked EARLY AND OFTEN.

Game Over!

Mr. One-hit-wonder still lost with one of the greatest teams in history. What a waste! Don't even get me started on that Syracuse game or how he couldn't even beat NC State. lol Mark Richt got a job for 4 million dollars. The other guy was turned down at FIU. F.I.U.
GAME OVER!

Advertisement
He ran it for seven years finishing in the top five of total offense five times and was #1 in yards per game when he left in 2000. But giving Richt any credit is against your troll logic. Maybe you can give Butch a job working some of your other screen names.

Happy now?

Lots of shame to lose to a Washington team that finished the 2000 season 11-1 and ranked #3 .......with a young QB.

Yet, in Mark Richt's best season (2002/13-1), he lost to a 5 Loss Florida team coached by Ron Zook.

Game Over!

Mr. One-hit-wonder still lost with one of the greatest teams in history. What a waste! Don't even get me started on that Syracuse game or how he couldn't even beat NC State. lol Mark Richt got a job for 4 million dollars. The other guy was turned down at FIU. F.I.U.
GAME OVER!

Now, you are using Butch Davis as Mark Richt's excuse for being a Choker. LMAO

2015: UF 27 UGA 3

Keep trying!

Happy now?

Game Over!

GAME OVER!

Keep trying!

Because I'm over the Butch fanboys trolling the best hire we could make. Herman wasn't coming. There was nobody else better.

2015: Butch's team STILL HASN'T WON A GAME SINCE 2009.
Keep trolling!

Game Over!

GAME OVER!

Keep trying!

Because I'm over the Butch fanboys trolling the best hire we could make. Herman wasn't coming. There was nobody else better.

Keep trolling!

Butch is not the issue here. UM hired a perennial Under-Achiever when they hired MR.

By the way, MR hadn't won a SEC title since 2005..........

Game Over!

GAME OVER!

Keep trying!

Keep trolling!

Butch is not the issue here. UM hired a perennial Under-Achiever when they hired MR.

Butch is the issue. Because you tools can't accept anybody other than him.

So with that in mind, Butch hasn't won a conference since before Richts career began..........

Advertisement
GAME OVER!

Keep trying!

Keep trolling!

Butch is the issue. Because you tools can't accept anybody other than him.

So with that in mind, Butch hasn't won a conference since before Richts career began..........

News Flash: I did not want Butch Davis.

I just know MR is a Choke Artist. He proved it for 15 years!

Who did you want destruction? Nick Saban or Urban Meyer? What available coach is a better hire than Richt? Enlighten me.

Who did you want destruction? Nick Saban or Urban Meyer? What available coach is a better hire than Richt? Enlighten me.

I wanted someone from the NFL Ranks or I wanted Miami to Raid a quality College Program for their head coach.

What I did not want was a Major Under-Achiever like Mark Richt.

Advertisement

I wanted someone from the NFL Ranks or I wanted Miami to Raid a quality College Program for their head coach.

Notice that he still couldn't drop a name.

You are fighting a no win war, Homey. Presently, MR is who he is. A "Has Been Under-Achiever." MR hasn't done anything significant for over 10 years. UGA was right to fire his ***. You are just going to have to accept that. Those are the facts.

I hope MR does a great job at Miami. However, I, and many others, have serious reservations about the guy. For example, MR was known for hiring mediocre DCs at UGA. What is one of the first things MR does at Miami? He Hires a Mediocre DC. LOL Hey, it is what is.

The MR hire only looks good at first glance. A lot of wins. Once you start vetting his Wins and losses, you quickly conclude that MR was a major Under-Achiever at UGA, especially the last 10 years! Again, a lot of wins....just not a lot of Quality/Big Game Wins.

I hope MR does great at Miami. If he performs as he did at UGA, NO ONE SHOULD BE SURPRISED!

Advertisement

You are fighting a no win war, Homey. Presently, MR is who he is. A "Has Been Under-Achiever." MR hasn't done anything significant for over 10 years. UGA was right to fire his ***. You are just going to have to accept that. Those are the facts.

I hope MR does a great job at Miami. However, I, and many others, have serious reservations about the guy. For example, MR was known for hiring mediocre DCs at UGA. What is one of the first things MR does at Miami? He Hires a Mediocre DC. LOL Hey, it is what is.

The MR hire only looks good at first glance. A lot of wins. Once you start vetting his Wins and losses, you quickly conclude that MR was a major Under-Achiever at UGA, especially the last 10 years! Again, a lot of wins....just not a lot of Quality/Big Game Wins.

I hope MR does great at Miami. If he performs as he did at UGA, NO ONE SHOULD BE SURPRISED!

Outside of Urban Meyer and Nick Saban, what college coach or NFL coordinator would have been a better fit?

Outside of Urban Meyer and Nick Saban, what college coach or NFL coordinator would have been a better fit?

What the ****. I'll play along with you.

College:

David Shaw (Stanford) Current Salary: 3 Million. We could offer more Money and easy access to the best talent in America.

NFL:

Ken Dorsey. KD's work with Cam Newton Pre-NFL and during the last 3 seasons have been exemplary. Plus, It would be tough to pull a "current" quality NFL OC/DC back to College because of the potential to be a NFL head Coach. KD has openly expressed his desire to return to UM. I believe our Window may have closed with KD. That is, KD is about to become a NFL OC!

David Shaw is my first choice.

There you go. Pick away!

Last edited:
Shaw was never coming here.

Ken Dorsey as HC? The guy has never called plays and now you want him to come to a major college football program and assemble a whole football administration just because he is Cam Newtons QB coach?

Fact is that Mark never won the big one at UGA. Tom Osborne had not won at Nebraska either until he hit everything player wise just right and the. Won 3 out of 4 titles. My point is that Herman knows he is about to land the Texas job if he waits and nobody else was in the top 5 of coaching was going to come here. So either we get and support Richt on social media for the benefit of recruits or you Stratton looking for a better coach who would want to bring their family to Miami in 3 years.

Advertisement

Ken Dorsey as HC? The guy has never called plays and now you want him to come to a major college football program and assemble a whole football administration just because he is Cam Newtons QB coach?

Fact is that Mark never won the big one at UGA. Tom Osborne had not won at Nebraska either until he hit everything player wise just right and the. Won 3 out of 4 titles. My point is that Herman knows he is about to land the Texas job if he waits and nobody else was in the top 5 of coaching was going to come here. So either we get and support Richt on social media for the benefit of recruits or you Stratton looking for a better coach who would want to bring their family to Miami in 3 years.

How do you know Shaw was never coming here? Talking out of your ***.

Many thought Saban was never going to Bama. Money does things!

Also, how do you know Herman is waiting for Texas? Talking out of your *** again.

KD is a rising star and will be a full time play caller very soon. Again, what he has done with Cam is exemplary. The NFL rewards great player development. No top Notch OC/DC leaves the NFL for a college....See Hue Jackson

Y'all eating out the hand of a has been coach.

He may well be a has been, we have to wait and see.

However we know two things, both of which are reason for optimism.

1. This entire staff is a massive upgrade over the prior. Simply stated, Richt has the best resume walking in the door of any coach UM ever hired and that point cannot be argued. As a guy who was in attendance at the OB for Maryland vs. UM in 84?, I can tell you there were not many believers in JJ back then. Richt's record of success bodes well.

2. This Admin stepped up, spent big bucks, gets it and wants to win. I believe they hired the best available candidate. In other words, if Richt flames out, there is reason to believe UM will go for quality, again, whereas in the past, they hired unproven garbage. Davis to cheap, unproven Coker to cheap, unproven Shammin to cheap, unproven Golden. That string of cheap, easy, unproven hires has ended.

Richt may not be the answer, but UM is headed in the right direction and that is the first time in 15 years we can say that.

This.

But threads like this to build up the latest HC hire is pure crap. Until the season starts we won't know what we really have.

How do you know Shaw was never coming here? Talking out of your ***.

Many thought Saban was never going to Bama. Money does things!

Also, how do you know Herman is waiting for Texas? Talking out of your *** again.

KD is a rising star and will be a full time play caller very soon. Again, what he has done with Cam is exemplary. The NFL rewards great player development. No top Notch OC/DC leaves the NFL for a college....See Hue Jackson

david shaw is a stanford alum and his entire life is on the west coast, minus 3 years with the ravens and 1 with the eagles. it's his dream job, and he's not leaving stanford unless they fire him.

herman is waiting for texas. i live in houston and it's the worst-kept secret around here.

dorsey? he hasn't even been a coordinator, but you want to hand him the reigns now?

you're a ******* idiot, yet you keep saying that others are talking out of their asses.

Advertisement
Back