Another Perspective on Miami and Mario

Mario and his wife are very close with their families , very. I know his wife hasn’t been a happy camper for awhile. She’s the bigger reason why I think it’s possible.
Happy wife, happy life. I get it. I’ve considered moving back home - SFL - a few times but my wife is from where we currently reside and moving her from here would make my life ****! Lol

Advertisement
Nobody can out athlete teams anymore , including Bama. There’s a reason why they completely scrapped the offense and defense. They had to get with the times. Lining up in the 3/4 and pro style all game wasn’t cutting it. They got smaller and quicker on the edges, had more situational types and implemented NFL type route concepts and offenses. Their scheming is the best in the country on top of the talent.

yup. that was evident against Florida where they were undisciplined on D and their talent alone wasn't enough.

Advertisement
Serious question. If this staff is so bad, how in the **** were they able to bring in such a loaded class? Better salesmen than coaches? Seems like an extreme contradiction.
Because we are in the most fertile football recruiting grounds that ever existed and people still want to believe. Its not a hard sell outside of the guys who's #1 priority is the highest bidder. And we do have a couple of good recruiters on staff regardless of the head coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s how I feel as well
that's where im at and if you go back, I wasn't a big Mario guy in terms of breaking the bank for him to be here. we absolutely have to break the bank at this point for him bc **** ill take a consistent 9-10 win team w an occasional 11 win year every 3 or so seasons. that puts us in the conversation for a playoff most years

If you put them with a staff that's known for developing kids just quick top of the head I COULD see Brinson, Williams(especially at de),Taylor has a base that with proper coaching could be VERY special, Jake has that type of talent that could get him in the first round. Could make the case that kinchens could be VERY special. It's on iously early to make anything other than a biased projection. But alot of this class has a ton of gods given talent. Put this class with the staff I played under I think you probably got about 7 first rounders. To get that out of one class is definitely a program builder.
U gotta remember size and speed factor. I think first round types I think of three. Taylor Williams and possibly sneak in the B Smith. Kinchens tosmall imo. He possibly will get drafted but not first round imo. Brinson no cause speed u need that for a first round wr (most of the time) Arroyo very possible maybe. Jake? **** nah

No expert but jmho

Advertisement
Nobody can out athlete teams anymore , including Bama. There’s a reason why they completely scrapped the offense and defense. They had to get with the times. Lining up in the 3/4 and pro style all game wasn’t cutting it. They got smaller and quicker on the edges, had more situational types and implemented NFL type route concepts and offenses. Their scheming is the best in the country on top of the talent.
Best of both worlds they got I agree.

If anything I say, including a stupid off-season joke, has that much of an effect on your psyche, maybe it says a lot more about you than me dude.
Nope but spamming the bird for months with your bull**** and then not even having the self awareness to realize how annoying it was to everyone else while you were acting like a peacock says a lot about you.

I think the fan base is open to that too. We know what we got know and if it takes him some time, so be it
See if the mopes like him the slurpers will hate him and want him fired after one season. Naaaahhhhh they slurp regardless who we pick. Unless it were Butch they usually hate good ones

question for the ones in the know that are saying its Mario, if that's the case, what's stopping Miami from firing Diaz now?
Usual split among the board. They're an indecisive crowd. It's gonna take more of the same for him to be gone. Cause honestly if he gets the ship righted now and we win 8 or 9 he's going nowhere. Alot more backlash then theres been but it all starts with the people that were never on board with him being hired. Alot of it has to do with more questions about Blake's leadership than Mandy's.

Advertisement
Back