Another Perspective on Miami and Mario

Advertisement
Personally I think Kenny is on the fast track to an oc job in NFL. He tried to come here twice and he was rejected while butch brought him in at fiu. It's just my opinion but Kenny ain't coming back here. He's someone who behind the scenes with people in the league he's been getting alot of credit. It's well known as far back as Carolina with cam that it was Kenny who's really responsible for these qbs success. He just gets it. Would be massive get if we could but I doubt it. IT IS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH
Shameful KD was rejected twice....Kenny watched more game film than any Cane ever...As you know @Poopscoop Kenny was either watching gamefilm...or playing Video games...

So would Butch be in the running if they get rid of Manny this season? What's your opinion on a possible Butch HC/Dorsey OC reunion? Don't know if Dorsey views it as a lateral or step down move, but a hypothetical situation where he can be groomed as HC in waiting type role is what I'm getting at. I think that's a great move for us.
Butch in the running??...No...Nice time for him to be in the running....that should've happened from 07-2013....

It is hard to gauge that’s true. He’s a very long and fluid dude and he’s a yac monster. Once he opens up his stride he’s hard to bring down. Like that curl route he caught in the @Lance Roffers break down. If he turns that up and gets past that 1st guy that’s where you’ll see how fast Mello is cause now he has a running start after his first move. He’ll never be caught from behind. I would work on his quickness and building up speed without having to get into a “drive phase”
I disagree but have been shocked before. Let's see if he gets caught from behind when it happens. Hope he doesn't and I hope u right.

Advertisement
Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Back