Another Perspective on Miami and Mario

I agree with Roman Marciante (think thats his name) his last video on YT he said we dont have the horses to beat basic teams anymore and I agree 1000000 percent.
If that was his take I'd have to say he's lost. On offense we have tons of talent at skill position and running back. Yet we choose to send out cam every game knowing he's the least talented back we have. Offensive line is an unknown outside of this zone blocking crap. At receiver we have tons of talent that will shine once we stop forcing the ball to Harley or giving any burn to Wiggins. Tight end I don't know what's going on with will but seems he's gotten berated so much that he's forgotten his own identity. Defensive side of the ball has alot more holes. We're good in the secondary but seriously lacking talent elsewhere in my eyes... If you're saying to compete for a national championship than yeah we don't have that level of dog. Biggest problem being we lack leadership out of our captains and not much accountability at all. But to compete in the coastal shouldn't be a problem at all.

Advertisement
question for the ones in the know that are saying its Mario, if that's the case, what's stopping Miami from firing Diaz now?

Encouraging to hear. My question would then be are there others - namely BOT members and decision makers - that would support said billionaires efforts?

If I may ask another question - the “him”you spoke to 2 weeks ago is?
is the billionaire ready to step up and get UM into big boy territory in terms of program funding (idc if we have or don't have the money, were not spending it at the level we need to)

Advertisement
Speaking from personal experience, Oregon is an incredibly beautiful place to live ...

... for two and a half months out of the year. The rest of the year, not so much.
and there are others who are from SFL and refuse to move back there are much better places to live around the country. either way, it seems Marios wife wants to come home so we better make na offer that he can't turn down

The defensive tackles were very good on Saturday. McCloud and Johnson cannot contain the outside.
This is an issue with all of the DEs. At this point, it is clear the coaches are just not telling them they need to hold the edge and if you stay home to look for the cut back. That is the only explanation other than guys are not following your directions and you still let them play. Either one points to how bad the coaching is because either they are not coaching the basics or they are letting guys do whatever they want without punishment for it. That should be the easiest TFL in the world. Everyone knows teams are going to run the counter just have the guy play the correct assignment and stop it. Do it a few times and suddenly teams will have to stop running it every run play.

Advertisement
She's just the AAD. And for all the He-Man-Woman-Haters Club members, it may come as a shock to find out that we have women's sports as well. So a female AAD is not the most outrageous thing in the world, plenty of schools have them.

The vast majority of our porsters can't name a single other AAD in the past 40 years, except possibly Beta Blake before he became AD.

She should be fired because she is a Beta Blake lackey, not because of any particular thing she has done or failed to do.

Has no role, actual or purported, in any of Beta Blake's disastrous decisions, except for doing exactly as he tells her to do.
I am aware that our board has bloated numbers, which likely leads to too many hands in a pot and lots of people with no clear purpose. But beyond that, I am not going to claim I know a great deal about them.

I see the name Strawley thrown out on this board a lot. Is anyone clear on her purported role, or actual role?

The problem is her own UM bio. It makes her appear involved, even if she's not.

"She is the sport administrator for football, women’s basketball, soccer and women’s tennis."
"Strawley played a key role in the hiring of head football coach Mark Richt, serving on the selection committee."

Advertisement
Keep an eye out for Blake to try to save his own *** and firing manny, some straight up
wrasslin type baby face turn lol. Like he’s Mr bad cop now “ look guys I’m running this program , I have everything under control “.
Bro……………

Advertisement
If that was his take I'd have to say he's lost. On offense we have tons of talent at skill position and running back. Yet we choose to send out cam every game knowing he's the least talented back we have. Offensive line is an unknown outside of this zone blocking crap. At receiver we have tons of talent that will shine once we stop forcing the ball to Harley or giving any burn to Wiggins. Tight end I don't know what's going on with will but seems he's gotten berated so much that he's forgotten his own identity. Defensive side of the ball has alot more holes. We're good in the secondary but seriously lacking talent elsewhere in my eyes... If you're saying to compete for a national championship than yeah we don't have that level of dog. Biggest problem being we lack leadership out of our captains and not much accountability at all. But to compete in the coastal shouldn't be a problem at all.
I think it was posted here he may have not quoted it that way but something to that effect or someone from cis who did a YT video. I don't want to quote him directly but that's what was basically said we can't out athlete teams. It's towards the end of the YT video someone posted it here I believe.

and there are others who are from SFL and refuse to move back there are much better places to live around the country. either way, it seems Marios wife wants to come home so we better make na offer that he can't turn down
I agree.

My point had more to do with weather than other considerations. I lived in and visited many parts of the world and really enjoyed my time in the PNW. The people, coastline, landscape and culture are amazing. But, I can completely understand why somebody from South Florida would want to return to South Florida after enduring several years of Oregon weather. The rain and lack of sunshine can take its toll especially if you are used to a tropical climate.

Keep an eye out for Blake to try to save his own *** and firing manny, some straight up
wrasslin type baby face turn lol. Like he’s Mr bad cop now “ look guys I’m running this program , I have everything under control “.

Id rather have Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan, or Jimmy Hart leading this program than him. At least they won titles as managers!!

Advertisement
Back