Another CB committment? Silent

Advertisement
Ok all about the u name one recruit that was on the fence that we out recruited some other team for.?????????? Don't worry I'll wait got bush and Howard both on the fence neither one is coming to um PERIOD.

Once again, I'll reiterate the comment by a previous poster. This is idiotic, and possible one of the stupider posts I've read on this board.

Last edited:
Ok all about the u name one recruit that was on the fence that we out recruited some other team for.?????????? Don't worry I'll wait got bush and Howard both on the fence neither one is coming to um PERIOD.

Jalen Grimble we out recruited a team for.

Raphael Kirby is another kid who isn't what you call a life long cane fan that committed.

Preston Dewey, see Kirby statement above.

Reggie Northrup who have we gotten up there other than him when them kids are Florida and Fsu leans.

Once again, I'll reiterate the comment by a previous poster. This is idiotic, and possible one of the stupider posts I've read on this board.
Yup.

Let's see, last year we got finnie, Crawford, grooms, Paul to switch. Picked up grimble, got gadbois over a late uga offer, got botts at a need spot.

This year is far from over so it's really impossible to comment yet. We have some guys committed who plenty of other schools would like. We may lose them before nsd, or we may get more kids. Time will tell.

Dorsey. Will not be at um PERIOD.

How can you say that like its a fact?
two reasons its a fact nothing in there about his grades.............Second were not a school that great athletes want to come to anymore unless they're life long canes fans HE'S NOT

This.

Lulz how is it that? Yeah it could be grades but neither of you know for sure. And the 2nd statement he made is just plain *** retarded.

/You missed the sarcasm. Sorry.

Advertisement
Based on the late push efforts of last year's recruiting, I'd say Golden does his best work just before the store closes.

My God, if I'm a good player at my position, I know for a fact that I'll get some quick playing time at Miami, regardless of position.

Good point Golden made - this year's combined points in our losses were exceeded by the points we lost by last year in that ***-whipping we took from Florida State.

I said top recruits not scallywags lol who only a few schools wanted where's our nick oleary or Jeff luc or Xavier Nixon five star recruits that everyone wants...................... Sammy Watkins etc etc we never get the kids EVERYONE wants ...... so we say that's ok this loser we picked up is just as good where is our Linebacker like Stewart the kid that went to Clemson ....................... we couldn't even keep brown lol and he wanted to come to our school NOT gonna get the Dt Goldman from this year OR the Wr from NW who's very good ........ of course you'll all make some kinda excuse about ooo I like the guys we have better lol. NO BUSH OR Howard BUT were ok

Keep lying to yourselves I'm NOT

Last edited:
I said top recruits not scallywags lol who only a few schools wanted where's our nick oleary or Jeff luc or Xavier Nixon five star recruits that everyone wants...................... Sammy Watkins etc etc we never get the kids EVERYONE wants ...... so we say that's ok this loser we picked up is just as good where is our Linebacker like Stewart the kid that went to Clemson ....................... we couldn't even keep brown lol and he wanted to come to our school NOT gonna get the Dt Goldman from this year OR the Wr from NW who's very good ........ of course you'll all make some kinda excuse about ooo I like the guys we have better lol. NO BUSH OR Howard BUT were ok

Dude, Jeff Luc sucks and so does Xavier Nixon. UF fans are waiting for him to GTFO.

We got Seantrel even though it wasn't the normal way. Ray Ray was someone every school wanted, Dye chose us over FSU that same night. The MNW kids were all highly ranked but everyone already knew where they were going so it wasn't worth recruiting them. Linder chose us over Notre Dame I think.

Deon Bush sucks, watch him play instead of watching him camp and do all that Sparq ****. He needs MAJOR coaching at the next level and even that might not be enough. He's a ghost on game day.

Keith Brown is a moron who let his parents manipulate him into making sure his brother plays college ball as well. We didn't lose him.

AJ Legget, committed to Miami is probably the best DB in FL and LOL @ you thinking we're out of it for Howard. Raphael Kirby, chose us over UF and UGA. I guess you forgot Duke Johnson is committed to Miami too. Probably the most explosive back in the country.

Oh, and Joshua Garnett, the 24th overall player on Rivals, who just about any program in the country would take, is most likely gonna be a Cane.

I agree with your general point that we're lacking a true superstar, but don't go out and name Jeff Luc and Xavier ******* Nixon as examples. Our recruiting under Golden is just fine.

Advertisement
Jef Luc is god awful my goodness. Nixon has regressed this year. He was solid last season.

And Joyner is lol at safety. Dude gets run over a lot. Miller took him out of the game last week

This....this is just terrible.

Terrible.

I mean we really lucked out this year being the only school that offered Duke. His family is sure relieved they won't have to be paying tuition somewhere else.

Your an idiot if you think the players I named off are scallywags. Keep jerking it to Nixon and Luc bruh but we have some fine players in this class.

Dorsey. Will not be at um PERIOD.

How can you say that like its a fact?
two reasons its a fact nothing in there about his grades.............Second were not a school that great athletes want to come to anymore unless they're life long canes fans HE'S NOT

This.

Lulz how is it that? Yeah it could be grades but neither of you know for sure. And the 2nd statement he made is just plain *** retarded.

/You missed the sarcasm. Sorry.

Not even going lie Bro, it went right over my head. Lol never caught on to the sarcasm.

Advertisement

Dude, Jeff Luc sucks and so does Xavier Nixon. UF fans are waiting for him to GTFO.

We got Seantrel even though it wasn't the normal way. Ray Ray was someone every school wanted, Dye chose us over FSU that same night. The MNW kids were all highly ranked but everyone already knew where they were going so it wasn't worth recruiting them. Linder chose us over Notre Dame I think.

Deon Bush sucks, watch him play instead of watching him camp and do all that Sparq ****. He needs MAJOR coaching at the next level and even that might not be enough. He's a ghost on game day.

Keith Brown is a moron who let his parents manipulate him into making sure his brother plays college ball as well. We didn't lose him.

AJ Legget, committed to Miami is probably the best DB in FL and LOL @ you thinking we're out of it for Howard. Raphael Kirby, chose us over UF and UGA. I guess you forgot Duke Johnson is committed to Miami too. Probably the most explosive back in the country.

Oh, and Joshua Garnett, the 24th overall player on Rivals, who just about any program in the country would take, is most likely gonna be a Cane.

I agree with your general point that we're lacking a true superstar, but don't go out and name Jeff Luc and Xavier ******* Nixon as examples. Our recruiting under Golden is just fine.

Joshua Garnett? Where are you getting that info from?

Talk about selective memory. Everyone wanted A. Brown, Bailey, Chick, Linder, Henderson.
DVD, Ookie and B. Harris were also highly recruited.

Talk about selective memory. Everyone wanted A. Brown, Bailey, Chick, Linder, Henderson.
DVD, Cookie and B. Harris were also highly recruited.

Advertisement

Joshua Garnett? Where are you getting that info from?

Everything coming from him points to us as the favorite. Grew up a fan, said we'd be in the final 2 or 4 for him no matter what before he named anyone. Just seems to have a love for the program which is very good. I'd definitely say we lead for him.

I never thought James Jacksons post could ever get worse than it was at the time.........

Advertisement
Back