Another CB committment? Silent

That's not even BMac running that twitter account anymore.
you don;t actually believe that, do you Larry?

There are people that know BMac personally (not just bomb) that have said its not him, per him. I don't think the twitter feed is any kind of reliable anyway, but there are quite a few people that say its not Bmac anymore. BMac did change his SN on grassy after Gruden-gate, so maybe he's lying all around...but that's a stretch of a C-O-N-spiracy theory.

Advertisement
I want Dorsey in this secondary probably more than any CB out there right now including Grimes

That's not even BMac running that twitter account anymore.
you don;t actually believe that, do you Larry?

There are people that know BMac personally (not just bomb) that have said its not him, per him. I don't think the twitter feed is any kind of reliable anyway, but there are quite a few people that say its not Bmac anymore. BMac did change his SN on grassy after Gruden-gate, so maybe he's lying all around...but that's a stretch of a C-O-N-spiracy theory.

I promise everyone, on my honor, its not him. Bmac is actually really, really swamped with some major work stuff, and is barely able to keep up with things let alone tweet about it, lol. He was in Asia for 3 weeks with his wife as well... end of story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From all accounts Dorsey was serious bad news in HS...so bad UF even backed off. In our current situation...pass.

Advertisement
thanx bball.

This makes him a perfect compliment to the half dozen other DBs we're bringing in.

Advertisement
So what is Demar Dorsey's eligibility look like?? 3 to play two?? 3 to play 3?

If he's coming from a juco then it'll be 2 to play 2.

What year did he graduate high school?

How many years of juco ball did he play?

IIRC ahe was an 09 kid. I'm guessing he went juco forg 2 years giving him 2 to play D-1.

He didnt attend school after he graduated high school. So this is his first year in JUCO. I dont know if he has even been cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse yet. Since that was what ultimately did him in. Michigan wouldnt admit him and then he was going to Louisville, but he couldnt get cleared by the NCAA clearinghouse. After that he didnt attend a school for the 2010-2011 academic year. Now he is in a JUCO. Kid is a flat out baller. If it is him then our secondary will be upgraded greatly next year.

IIRC ahe was an 09 kid. I'm guessing he went juco forg 2 years giving him 2 to play D-1.

He didnt attend school after he graduated high school. So this is his first year in JUCO. I dont know if he has even been cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse yet. Since that was what ultimately did him in. Michigan wouldnt admit him and then he was going to Louisville, but he couldnt get cleared by the NCAA clearinghouse. After that he didnt attend a school for the 2010-2011 academic year. Now he is in a JUCO. Kid is a flat out baller. If it is him then our secondary will be upgraded greatly next year.

I trust Golden with players like Dorsey and Grimes. Seems like he will get them to buy in or show them the door.

If this is correct he should have 4 to play 3 remaining. That's awesome.

Advertisement
Back