Another CB committment? Silent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just for ***** and giggles, do we see him as an S or CB?

I mean, I don't buy it, but for fun hypothetical purposes...

I'd place him at Corner. Fantastic feet. Fantastic frame. Long arms. Turns and runs like a star. There is zero question as to his physical gifts. We're talking 1st round talent. Can he play zone? Dunno. Don't really care. If he can't, there are plenty of places a D-Coordinator can place him to impact the game.

Advertisement
Take a chance that the kid has turned things around. If he proves that he's still a head case kick him off the team. We need CB's in the worst way, and this kid could come in and start next year. If there was ever a year to take a chance on a couple kids this is the year.

Advertisement
Dorsey. Will not be at um PERIOD.

How can you say that like its a fact?
two reasons its a fact nothing in there about his grades.............Second were not a school that great athletes want to come to anymore unless they're life long canes fans HE'S NOT

This.

Lulz how is it that? Yeah it could be grades but neither of you know for sure. And the 2nd statement he made is just plain *** retarded.

Ok all about the u name one recruit that was on the fence that we out recruited some other team for.?????????? Don't worry I'll wait got bush and Howard both on the fence neither one is coming to um PERIOD.

Advertisement
Back