Anonymous former Cane on Coaches, Players

Cut the head off this snake for ****sake already.

Yeah we get it, it's poisonous, terminally ill, rotting from the inside, flailing wildly and biting toddlers.

Put this ************ down, and let's move on.

Advertisement
Players not motivated, on the coaches, they recruited them, they coached them. Wtf are we running a NFL playbook with college kids who have way less time to study it? Makes no sense. But yeah its great. And snapping at Chick for asking the question the world was asking. Lol. Please go away Fat Al and No D.

Golden and D'No think they are God's gift to earth...their schemes untouchable. Their failure to adapt makes them the worst coaches in America, in any sport. Their arrogance magnifies their stupidity to the millionth degree. Get the **** out of my school and go back to Jersey you spineless ****s.

Typical for Ped State alums. They think these kids are a bunch of dumb trash and are trying to force "the Penn State way" on them. (Some standard, that "Penn State way", huh? Nothing that EVER happened at Miami as ever as bad as THAT!)

Antonio Crawford said this IMO

Yes, he's that very smart player who studies D'ono playbook, and that one player always playing hard. Dude, R U trolling for Golden to make it look like this outing is generated by disgruntled ex-Baller?

These are grown *** adults. they dont need to babied into putting max effort or thoroughly understanding the defensive playbook.

I dont blame the coaches for the lack in effort. The playbook is too tough, thats the same **** youre gonna have to learn if you wanna play in the nfl.

Advertisement
These are grown *** adults. they dont need to babied into putting max effort or thoroughly understanding the defensive playbook.

I dont blame the coaches for the lack in effort. The playbook is too tough, thats the same **** youre gonna have to learn if you wanna play in the nfl.

I agree! Systematic failure has nothing to do with the leaders!

You idiots want to blame the millionaire coaches?! HA! Blame those lazy, free employees!

Al Golden and his **** buddy are ****ing pathetic pieces of ****s

Yeah golden and donofrio are definitely not the best but how far can you go as a team if some players are not giving their all every play? Definitely some blame to be had on some players

Isn't part of coaching? does he not recruit these players? I know you are trying to hang onto your DB coach job Paul but it is not working.

Wtf lol I'm a college student, what are you talking about? Yes I agree we know the team quit after fsu loss but that's where golden again failed last season. He is the leader of the team and he was supposed to have them motivated no matter what...

If there is a motivation problem, that is a golden problem. If there is an effort problem, that is a golden problem. If there is a staff problem, that is a golden problem. If he is so single track in his experience and knowledge that he cannot put the right system in place to fit his players, that is a golden problem. No matter how you try to read that interview, this is all a golden problem. Nothing more, nothing less. He is a failure as a motivator, a failure as a manager, a failure as a strategist. A failure as a head coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Yeah golden and donofrio are definitely not the best but how far can you go as a team if some players are not giving their all every play? Definitely some blame to be had on some players

Guess what, Broke, that's on the coaches too.

Great coaches are also great motivators. Great coaches bring the very best out of their players. There's a reason you don't hear former players from schools like Ohio State and Alabama talking about "lost mojo." Meyer and Saban coach at an elite level and their players aren't complacent due to the high standards they have set for their programs.

It's all a product of a pathetic University administration that has hired pathetic coaches that have stripped the UM program of any sort of expectations. End of story.

In the NFL you have unlimited time to study the playbook. You aren't limited in the time you spend with coaches and you don't have classes. That's why even Pete Carroll (who has forgotten more about defenses than D'onofrio has ever learned) simplified his playbook when he coached in college, dummy.

However, you're right about one thing. If this is true, the lack of effort , is unforgiveable and I hope the current players are made of stronger stuff.

The one thing I took away from this is proof that Chick is a true cane. Saw something that was wrong and spoke up. I hope he kills it in the league because he deserves it.

Yes, he's that very smart player who studies D'ono playbook, and that one player always playing hard. Dude, R U trolling for Golden to make it look like this outing is generated by disgruntled ex-Baller?
Wtf I just made the assumption because he favorited the tweet on Twitter man that's all and he said the Dbs wanted to play man

Advertisement

Wtf I just made the assumption because he favorited the tweet on Twitter man that's all and he said the Dbs wanted to play man

It was probably fentress. That guy is for sure a true believer in "The Process".

Why not sit the players who are not going 100%? Are they that much better at 80% than the next guy? I'm assuming the same guys who are not studying the playbook are the one taking plays off.

Chad had not done much on the field to be ****y about. He needs to lead by example.

Conservative football is my main gripe with this staff. I'd rather go down swinging than keeping it close and bleeding to death.

FSU ruined 2 seasons for us in a row... we should of had 9+ wins the last years.

We need to either simplify the play book or recruit smarter players who are willing to study. Other wise talent will be wasted or unrealized.

Leaders on the team need to dish out some punishment to the players not giving their all like we did in the late 90's. (Can't wait for Sam Bruce and Al Blades to get here)

And that is how you end up with Kacy Rodgers as our starting safety.

Unfortunately it sounds like our coaches have no clue how to motivate a lot of these kids or they are not recruiting the right kind/mix of kids. As someone else pointed out, all top programs have kids who think they are hot ****, but they somehow figure out how to get them in line.

Advertisement
Golden and D'No think they are God's gift to earth...their schemes untouchable. Their failure to adapt makes them the worst coaches in America, in any sport. Their arrogance magnifies their stupidity to the millionth degree. Get the **** out of my school and go back to Jersey you spineless ****s.

Typical for Ped State alums. They think these kids are a bunch of dumb trash and are trying to force "the Penn State way" on them. (Some standard, that "Penn State way", huh? Nothing that EVER happened at Miami as ever as bad as THAT!)

WE ARE......PENN STATE!!!

this is so true though. ped state alum think they're **** don't stink.

Advertisement
Back