Anonymous Coaches Talk Miami

Advertisement
Yeah, he's no doubt talented but with what Brooklyn said and the reports of him struggling at taint, idk
Dont get me wrong I liked Martell but wanted Hurt way more cause he can sling it.....I didnt trust Tate but happy we got him so he can possibly prove me wrong. Didnt like the way he threw the ball and the arm strength at this level in this conference. Im not saying my word is gospel it never is just an opinion hopeful to be proven wrong.

Dont get me wrong I liked Martell but wanted Hurt way more cause he can sling it.....I didnt trust Tate but happy we got him so he can possibly prove me wrong. Didnt like the way he threw the ball and the arm strength at this level in this conference. Im not saying my word is gospel it never is just an opinion hopeful to be proven wrong.
I think martell has the arm strength for sure that’s not really his problem. He has to work on the consistency of his accuracy from the looks of it based on the reports

Advertisement
I was hoping we got Hurts and Tate. Hurts looked good in the Oklahoma spring game

Anyone still using the “he left OSU so he sucks” is a moron. Everyone with a brain knows Fields was promised the job, why else would the other QB who outplayed Fields in the spring game also transfer?

Second the past two #1 picks were transfers, guess they sucked

Third, anyone saying Perry balled out at any point last season is on drugs. Perry’s first 6-7 passes against FIU were all dumpoffs and he proceeded to throw an INT.

Fourth, if anything Martell is a winner, guy was undefeated in HS, yes it’s HS but it still shows the guy manages to get it done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back