Anonymous Coaches Talk Miami

He was a 5* by at least one service and #2 only behind Tua. Jarren was neither and was also like .500 on his team. Tate was 43-0 and a national champion, playing a top 10 national schedule
5 star by one site when all the others say 4 star. Looks like all the other sites were right.

Advertisement
Yeah it was, there was like 9 out of like 11 players who are deemed as starters this spring in martell’s first drive of the 3rd scrimmage.

Wrong again....Diaz would never keep all 3 LB's, Bandy and Garvin out there like that when he knows what they can do. Those guys have been starters for 2-3 years,

5 star by one site when all the others say 4 star. Looks like all the other sites were right.
No it doesn't, it means a couple were the highest 4 star and another a 5 star. Which is better than Jarren, I'm not dogging him, I'm just saying they were not rated the same; nor did they produce the same

Advertisement
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at best drive! Based on what exactly besides your mouth? It wasn't the 1st team defense man. We rested those guys...understand how Spring football truly works. Guy was below average all spring and you want to hype of one drive. LOLOLOLOLOL

Who said anything about Perry? I sure didn't...you have a favorite and just exposed yourself....and what you wrote is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He left spring as being the 1st team QB. Enos don't agree with you...it doesn't matter to me either way. The point is Tate is not clearly the best QB on the team...he has done absolutely nothing to prove so.

LMFAO!
No one said tate is the best QB on the team, as I said Earlier this week im not going to anoint anyone especially when none of the qbs did anything consistently vs our first team defense. That’s where separation in the competition comes in play. **** what you do vs the backups which is what nkosi and all of the QBs mainly feasted on. Perform good vs the first team and then we can see who is most deserving to start because it would be clear as day

No it doesn't, it means a couple were the highest 4 star and another a 5 star. Which is better than Jarren, I'm not dogging him, I'm just saying they were not rated the same; nor did they produce the same
Jarren didn't play at bishop gorman. What was tate record before he went there?

No one said tate is the best QB on the team, as I said Earlier this week im not going to anoint anyone especially when none of the qbs did anything consistently vs our first team defense. That’s where separation in the competition comes in play. **** what you do vs the backups which is what nkosi and all of the QBs mainly feasted on

I replied to the OP...NOT YOU...you then replied to me and have the audacity to tell me no one said what? Didn't the anonymous ACC coach state Tate was the best QB we had? Ok then....you're out of pocket...

Advertisement
I replied to the OP...NOT YOU...you then replied to me and have the audacity to tell me no one said what? Didn't the anonymous ACC coach state Tate was the best QB we had? Ok then....you're out of pocket...
Chill tee lol. I dont Agree with the Athlon comment either, they are just saying that based on his highschool hype which is nonsense and a lazy analysis

but I dont Necessarily see that comment about tate not having half the arm he has to be honest. His arm is just as good but what separates him is his dynamic running ability and ability to improvise under pressure which obviously was a mainstay limitation of kaaya’s overall effectiveness

I’m not talking about arm strength. Reference my previous post, throwing, or good quarterbacking, is more than just being able to sling the ball.

That’s what I mean when I say Tate doesn’t have half the arm that Kaaya does. Kaaya had a great “quarterback” arm, which is much better than what I’ve seen in limited highlights from Tate.

And you say: “Kaaya May have been more accurate” ... well this is pretty much everything when you’re a QB .. LOL

Advertisement

I don't admit **** idiot...it doesn't ******* matter. It matters to you idiots bc you idiots are idiots about football. The **** you're debating is the dumbest ever.
LOL the best measuring stick would be against the 1st team D (which is elite) but we are idiots about football. You're right!

Advertisement
Miami can potentially have a starting lineup of the following:
Lt scaife
LG Donaldson
C gaynor
Rg Reed
Rt Herbert
4 out of 5 of these guys were consensus 4 star caliber players and each played in the under armour all American game. They are going to surprise folks this year and it’s not nearly as big of an issue as people think it is. As much as the new system will help the skill guys and qbs it will also help the oline too

THIS. no more excuses we are 4 recruiting classes in we have talented O Line time to put up or shut up

Lol at showing a pop up without watching the film. The actual title of that on YouTube is "so athletic and explosive."
Yea he was great running the ball but once again he struggles to make throws. This isn't a triple option offense.

Advertisement
Back