Announcing Today

So if you told a dealer you were coming to buy a car and you were sure until you seen a way better deal and changed your mind. that means you flipped your commitment people. we have all done it. If Scarlett wants to go to school with his GF because she might have not gotten into UM or didnt want to go there then who is he to blame. I know all of you were hoping he would come and somehow save this program but if duke couldnt do it scarlett for **** sure wouldnt be able too. the kid is good and its his decision. this is a mans decision. gotta do what you got to do to fed the fam.

Advertisement
What don't people get...Miami is the back up option. Kids use Miami to hold their spot and wait for other opportunities to open up for them. I can't believe Scarlett is OK being 2nd fiddle to FSU and being their back up option...Miami showed him love from the get-go and to be honest, this may be one of the biggest troll jobs ever. If he goes elsewhere, so be it...but you bets believe that I will not be rooting for this kid to have a successful career just b/c he's a SoFla kid.

What don't people get...Miami is the back up option. Kids use Miami to hold their spot and wait for other opportunities to open up for them. I can't believe Scarlett is OK being 2nd fiddle to FSU and being their back up option...Miami showed him love from the get-go and to be honest, this may be one of the biggest troll jobs ever. If he goes elsewhere, so be it...but you bets believe that I will not be rooting for this kid to have a successful career just b/c he's a SoFla kid.

the biggest joke is people rooting for kids at other schools just bc theyre from SFL. if he aint a cane, he's the enemy.

the biggest joke is people rooting for kids at other schools just bc theyre from SFL. if he aint a cane, he's the enemy.

Exactly.

Advertisement
i know this is just speculation but what if he decommited so that Dexter would get his offer back knowing that his offer meaning scarlett will not be pulled he allows dexter to receive an offer then he recommits but i doubt it happens just wishful thinking

i know this is just speculation but what if he decommited so that Dexter would get his offer back knowing that his offer meaning scarlett will not be pulled he allows dexter to receive an offer then he recommits but i doubt it happens just wishful thinking

Color me shocked. Doubt it.

Scarlett is gone.

Just be thankful Walton worked hard to reclassify.

Scarlett is going to UF. He decommitted while at FSU to stir things up. He's known for awhile where he is going. He told the UM staff before he went to FSU where he was going and that's why the staff was scrambling for another RB. Dexter is coming to Miami from what ive gotten from the ND coach.

Advertisement

You must be under the age of 10.

If we get Dexter and Walton I'll be ok with Scarlett's decision but **** what a fckboy move

It was classless. Regardless of where his is going, its sad that he never learned the concept of a personal commitment. Speaks volumes...

He's gone. Would not commit to re-commit two days later.

Yea he played um like a fiddle all the way to the final week he must've had this plan since the opening when he first announced

Better than getting our hat thrown and stepped on though right? You guys bash these kids no matter what they do. Blame the ****** coaches who couldn't combine him to stay put. It's their job.

Boom love that!! Maybe in the NFL I'll
Root for them like an Antonio Brown or TY Hilton but other than that ***** em all... Scarlett wherever he goes of the two will not have the same career he would've had at MIAMI

Advertisement
Sounds to me like the kid has grapefruit-sized nuts if he went to UM in UM gear and told those bozos he was decommiting.

You punks are trying to make him sound like a weasel like Folden who tried to slink away to Ped State without anyone knowing. Sounds like Scarlett is 100x the man Folden is.

Miami had Walton, Williams, Scarlett and Cronkite all committed at the same time and only may end up with 1. Only Golden and his crew could manage to ***** that up.

Scarlett is going to UF. He decommitted while at FSU to stir things up. He's known for awhile where he is going. He told the UM staff before he went to FSU where he was going and that's why the staff was scrambling for another RB. Dexter is coming to Miami from what ive gotten from the ND coach.
Getting Dexter would make all of this not as big of a deal. I'm no apologist, but we needed two top shelf RBs in this class and Walton n Dex are top shelf. The problem is that we shouldn't feel that comfortable about Dex. How the **** they pulled his schools to begin with is beyond me.

Advertisement
Even Langston saying Scarlett is picking UF. Getting Dexter does mitigate the loss, that's huge. The best of a bad situation that really couldn't have been handled any worse. These kids are coming here in spite of our incompetent coaches.

I'll say this, he was man enough to do it in person and I'll give him credit for that.

If we luck out on Dex, that is a great weapon for the next coaches

How much do you trust this ND Coach because people been saying he has been going to ND for a while now

Can CIS hire/elect this guy as the new insider? I was told that midweek visit by Scarlett was supposed to be a good thing. All the while Token has been on point.

Also does that mean Julius is coming too?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back