Announcing Today

Advertisement
Arden Key and Jordan Scarlett both announce at 8pm. I'll go with LSU and FSU respectively.

Advertisement
If we get Dexter and Walton I'll be ok with Scarlett's decision but **** what a fckboy move

It was classless. Regardless of where his is going, its sad that he never learned the concept of a personal commitment. Speaks volumes...

He's gone. Would not commit to re-commit two days later.

If we get Dexter and Walton I'll be ok with Scarlett's decision but **** what a fckboy move

It was classless. Regardless of where his is going, its sad that he never learned the concept of a personal commitment. Speaks volumes...

He's gone. Would not commit to re-commit two days later.

Yea he played um like a fiddle all the way to the final week he must've had this plan since the opening when he first announced

Advertisement
Not saying he comes to Miami but you still got signing day too even after an announcement today.

Tokencanes comments lead me to believe this is going to be a circus.

He was committed to FAU.. Can't be too shocked about his character after he committed to a school as a joke

Advertisement
He was committed to FAU.. Can't be too shocked about his character after he committed to a school as a joke

No one would be questioning his character if he sticked to UM. He committed to fau because Roger Harriot, who is like a father to him, became the rb coach.

Worst case scenario Scarlett goes to FSU and Dex goes elsewhere. Unfortunately it's the scenario I see playing out.

Advertisement

No one would be questioning his character if he sticked to UM. He committed to fau because Roger Harriot, who is like a father to him, became the rb coach.

Kyle a committment is your word. Your personal gurantee. Your Integrity. If he stuck with UM, he would have backed his "committment" so why question it then?

Coming from a military family, this means something to me...

Advertisement
Back