Announcers - Final Review

TheUuuuu

Junior
Premium
Not that anyone should be surprised, but I just rewatched the final drive, and during the review of Langham's TD it's ******* sickenning how much these announcers wanted us to lose.

Advertisement
McEroy is a huge U fan but he did seem to think every call went against FSU.

Advertisement
Not that anyone should be surprised, but I just rewatched the final drive, and during the review of Langham's TD it's ****ing sickenning how much these announcers wanted us to lose.

The announcers were lost in space. They were at the game talking about getting into field goal range and running on that third down to get a better angle while I was at home 400 miles away and I knew our team was going for the win. They didn't want overtime. The announcers were shocked we threw the ball on third down to Berrios while it was obvious to me thats what we were going to do. And then they were questioning about throwing a shot to the endzone.

Someone should remind them that Goldilocks is no longer our Corch. Our HC has a real pair of nuggets

Why do you guys play the bias card so much?

McElroy IMO is a breath of fresh air versus so many others. I listen to their show on SiriusXM every day and he has been giving our Canes love since last year prior to the trip to Appy State.

Advertisement
Dave Pasche, like much of ESPN's "Talent" is a Syracuse grad of 1994, so he watched his team get pummeled by Miami A LOT.
Tonm Luginbill never won an ACC game, so he sure didn't want Rosier winning his first TWO.
Greg McElroy's picture shows up if you Google "Game Manager." He rightly heard that Mark Ingram, Julio Jones and the 'Bama defense won the National Title, not him. When he was eventually drafted, the cameras focused on his hot sister, not him at all. Finally, he couldn't beat out Buttfumble Sanchez or his Holliness Timmy T for the Jets statrting job.

Three losers trying to keep winners down...

Thought McElroy was fine throughout the game, the play by play guy seemed to have a little FSU bias throughout however.

Is there a Joe Zagacki call on the winning touchdown? Can’t find it on the interwebs.

Dave Pasche, like much of ESPN's "Talent" is a Syracuse grad of 1994, so he watched his team get pummeled by Miami A LOT.
Tonm Luginbill never won an ACC game, so he sure didn't want Rosier winning his first TWO.
Greg McElroy's picture shows up if you Google "Game Manager." He rightly heard that Mark Ingram, Julio Jones and the 'Bama defense won the National Title, not him. When he was eventually drafted, the cameras focused on his hot sister, not him at all. Finally, he couldn't beat out Buttfumble Sanchez or his Holliness Timmy T for the Jets statrting job.

Three losers trying to keep winners down...

Good lord are you serious? I listen to GM and TL all the time and they are both pro Cane and HUGE Richt fans. McElroy has been gushing about the Canes since the end of last year and hammered Neiheisal for talking **** about the Ark St game. Lotta snowflakes around here.

Now Neuheisal can eat a DIK

Last edited:
Advertisement
They did fine. Both said was a touchdown and would stand. Didn't argue the call at all and they said the official should let it stand

Dumb thread

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Watched most of the game with no sound.

Really don't need to hear anyone talk during a close game like that.

Advertisement
Not that anyone should be surprised, but I just rewatched the final drive, and during the review of Langham's TD it's ****ing sickenning how much these announcers wanted us to lose.

Dude how long have you been a Miami fan? The best thing about it is when we win it all its middle fingers up to the entire world. Fuchk em all.

I couldn't take whoever was constantly touting Blackman, his demeanor, his unlimited potential etc. Ended up muting the sound.

Advertisement
Back