Announced lingard cleared for contact today and available for uf if needed per shodell

Advertisement
Looking at the schedule which game/games has more impact?

I want to be in the playoff and we won't be there if we lose to UF.
if we lose to Florida and win every game after including the ACC championship vs number 1 or 2 Clemson then I think we would get in

Football is a tough game so I especially root for kids that suffer major injuries to come back and log quality PT. Hope he, Patchan, and Irvin Jr. have big years. Wishing the same for Steed and Brooks, although my recollection is that those young men are further out from returning.
I think Patchan will have the biggest year.

Advertisement
Being medically clear does not mean game ready. Coaches will determine that. Not cis posters.
Not like he’s hasn’t been practicing all fall camp though. Whether he plays next Saturday we will see but it’s going to be soon either way

Not like he’s hasn’t been practicing all fall camp though. Whether he plays next Saturday we will see but it’s going to be soon either way

These people are so soft lol. Kid has been practicing every day, working his *** off for a year, he gave an interview where he said he couldn’t even articulate into words how hard this has been for him, the trainers say “you’re totally healed, no risk, go get em kid” and we have guys saying I wouldn’t play him for SIX WEEKS hahhahahhhahha.

Are you healed medically? Are you confident mentally? If the answers to both of those are yes, get the **** on the field.

Advertisement
#1...he's not 80-90%....more like 75%...We have enough RBs to more than handle the chore ahead of them. You do NOT Roll the Dice and play him until week 6 at earliest.
You don't under any circumstances rush a talent like him back...Pure Idiocy to do otherwise.

I’ve always been super cautious in discussing his injury, because I don’t really know the extent, etc. But what makes you think he’s only around 75%? It may very well be, but every time I hear Manny talking about the injury, he makes it sound, at least to me anyway, that he’s super close to being ready.

Advertisement
Lorenzo is telling you he is lifting more weights than ever, setting a new standard for his body. He said he feels ready to run people over. He said he feels he doesn't need the brace anymore because he feels limited in it. Nobody in our backfield has shown to have his explosiveness. Your telling me that if the game comes down to a final drive and no other RB has been impactful you wouldn't consider a 80-95% Lingard to "Speed it up"?. Yes I know you think I'm an idiot or worse but atleast im diplomatic enough to discuss it

He said very clearly if you watch his interview at media day. It is still going to take a little longer. He is still not cutting at 100 percent and the brace hinders him that was only a few days ago.

Advertisement
He said very clearly if you watch his interview at media day. It is still going to take a little longer. He is still not cutting at 100 percent and the brace hinders him that was only a few days ago.

We both are obviously referring to the same video, we just have different interpretations. I'm simply happy he's available because he's simply amazing, I'm hope hes ready and waiting because the moment might come in that game that we need someone Game Changing

Krazy has some crazy statements. Bethel won’t be starting. Patchan won’t be starting. Lingard will be the number 1 back. Injury or not, he’s not unseating dj or cam, not this year year.

Advertisement
Back