Announced lingard cleared for contact today and available for uf if needed per shodell

Brace will be off during game. Even lo said himself it hampers him, he cannot get to full stride with it on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking at the schedule which game/games has more impact?

I want to be in the playoff and we won't be there if we lose to UF.
To make the playoff we will have to beat Clemson. Fact. We will almost surely make the playoff if we get to Charlotte and do beat them, even if we lost to the gator. So while the opener is super important for a ton of reasons, it's not at all our season's most important game.

Having said that, if you offered me right now, I'd trade a L against any other team we play this year for a W next week.

To make the playoff we will have to beat Clemson. Fact. We will almost surely make the playoff if we get to Charlotte and do beat them, even if we lost to the gator. So while the opener is super important for a ton of reasons, it's not at all our season's most important game.

Having said that, if you offered me right now, I'd trade a L against any other team we play this year for a W next week.

Very cool you know how to call a gator the gator. And I would want more than life itself to beat the gator. But lorenzo is someone we have wanted to see for a long time healthy as close to 100 percent. He admits it will take a few more weeks.

Advertisement
Very cool you know how to call a gator the gator. And I would want more than life itself to beat the gator. But lorenzo is someone we have wanted to see for a long time healthy as close to 100 percent. He admits it will take a few more weeks.
Agree 100%. I can't wait to have Lo back out there, but there's no rush for him to return next week if everything isn't 100% ready. Maybe he is ready. Who knows. Regardless, it's fantastic we're having this discussion. I've been pumped about Lingard for so long!

Advertisement
Back