Announced lingard cleared for contact today and available for uf if needed per shodell

Advertisement
I

It's not the biggest game of the season. Want to beat gator badly but will not be a ACC game.

It really is. Yeah, fsu or VT might be the biggest game when we look back, but right now uf is the biggest. Everybody will be watching, and what we do against the gaytor will influence what people think about us the rest of the way. Holding back in any way would be moronic.

Football is a tough game so I especially root for kids that suffer major injuries to come back and log quality PT. Hope he, Patchan, and Irvin Jr. have big years. Wishing the same for Steed and Brooks, although my recollection is that those young men are further out from returning.

Advertisement
Your an idiot...

Lorenzo is telling you he is lifting more weights than ever, setting a new standard for his body. He said he feels ready to run people over. He said he feels he doesn't need the brace anymore because he feels limited in it. Nobody in our backfield has shown to have his explosiveness. Your telling me that if the game comes down to a final drive and no other RB has been impactful you wouldn't consider a 80-95% Lingard to "Speed it up"?. Yes I know you think I'm an idiot or worse but atleast im diplomatic enough to discuss it

Lorenzo is telling you he is lifting more weights than ever, setting a new standard for his body. He said he feels ready to run people over. He said he feels he doesn't need the brace anymore because he feels limited in it. Nobody in our backfield has shown to have his explosiveness. Your telling me that if the game comes down to a final drive and no other RB has been impactful you wouldn't consider a 80-95% Lingard to "Speed it up"?. Yes I know you think I'm an idiot or worse but atleast im diplomatic enough to discuss it
#1...he's not 80-90%....more like 75%...We have enough RBs to more than handle the chore ahead of them. You do NOT Roll the Dice and play him until week 6 at earliest.
You don't under any circumstances rush a talent like him back...Pure Idiocy to do otherwise.

Advertisement
#1...he's not 80-90%....more like 75%...We have enough RBs to more than handle the chore ahead of them. You do NOT Roll the Dice and play him until week 6 at earliest.
You don't under any circumstances rush a talent like him back...Pure Idiocy to do otherwise.

I know you have more sauces so I'll take your word on 75%. Not bashing our guys but I feel worried for burns if anything

Advertisement

Thank god you’re not coaching. He’ll play next Saturday, as he should if he’s cleared.

Advertisement
No he shouldn't....just because your cleared doesn't mean its a necessity for him to play...you have 3 other RBs all healthy.

You come to Miami to play in games like this. If you’re healthy, and you’re not cleared for contact unless you’re healthy, you play. There’s not much of a need to discuss it. The medical professionals said he’s ok to play. I’m banking on seeing him suited up next weekend.

You come to Miami to play in games like this. If you’re healthy, and you’re not cleared for contact unless you’re healthy, you play. There’s not much of a need to discuss it. The medical professionals said he’s ok to play. I’m banking on seeing him suited up next weekend.
Thats you're opinion...not mine..If we were really suffering at the RB position...maybe, but a healthy Cam...DJ and Burns...with George at FB is more than enough..

Advertisement
Back