Announced lingard cleared for contact today and available for uf if needed per shodell

Thats you're opinion...not mine..If we were really suffering at the RB position...maybe, but a healthy Cam...DJ and Burns...with George at FB is more than enough..
Im going to weigh in here. They're going off the MRi, watching him run and how Lo is telling them how he feels. As i am with you on not rushing someone. but if all of that is there and he says he's good and looks good cutting then why not let him loose? i don't think with the depth we have they would clear him if he's truly not ready.

Advertisement
Im going to weigh in here. They're going off the MRi, watching him run and how Lo is telling them how he feels. As i am with you on not rushing someone. but if all of that is there and he says he's good and looks good cutting then why not let him loose? i don't think with the depth we have they would clear him if he's truly not ready.
His cutting does not look near 100%

Advertisement
I have faith he'll be a big part of this season's success. He better be on point or a young Don Jr is going to pass him by. Welcome to TNM where the best man plays. Shout out to JW and Zion... there are no favorites or stars. Earned not given!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He said himself he has issues cutting. He said his straight line speed is fine and he’s full go there, but he’s been uncomfortable cutting. That’s from lingards on mouth.
I saw the article on 247 he actually said the knee brace was hindering from getting to full stride and top speed. Once the brace is off he said he can test out the knee and believes he will be able to run at full speed fine and cut.

Advertisement
I saw the article on 247 he actually said the knee brace was hindering from getting to full stride and top speed. Once the brace is off he said he can test out the knee and believes he will be able to run at full speed fine and cut.

So he won't know until he's tried. UF is also going to be playing with the intent to harm, with better players than we'll see most pf the year, and the kid hasn't been seeing any contact in practice. Adjusting back to that and making sure ball security is on point is not an overnight thing. But he's hungry enough that I think he's busting his *** every day now to prove to the coaches and himself he's good.

I repeat. If he's cutting good and not fumbling in practice, throw him in at the end of the third like Gandalf riding in just before the dawn. There's your X factor a tired *** defense isn't gonna want to see.

Do you guys realize his injury was exactly 10 months ago and it was supposedly not an acl tear. Nobody knows for sure because his injury was kept top secret like it was a nuclear test by the Pentagon. Therefore, if he was already cleared by the doctors dor contact last week and he been practicing all spring with team wo contact, then after he goes thru a few practices with contact he will be ready for game action. It's really that simple. He is behind DJ and cam already, so there is no need to ease him in, since he will not get anymore than 5 touches a game anyways.

Advertisement
Back