Other Sports Angel Reece taunt

Alot of ish that obviously hit home, you’ve been responding to “delusional ramblings” for two day now, so when are you really “just not gonna”. Just stop, you can’t win, the real one trick pony, that’s why this is always so easy,
I'm not trying to win, I'm just pointing out the racist screaming about everyone else being racist. You struggling to try and put it all on me isn't going to change that. The hit dog hollering is you.

Advertisement
I'm not trying to win, I'm just pointing out the racist screaming about everyone else being racist. You struggling to try and put it all on me isn't going to change that. The hit dog hollering is you.
“Wasting Time” tactic. U still just talking. What did I say that was racist? U haven’t proved one thing you’ve claimed, but you have openly substantiated two of my points yourself including admitting to being a hit dog hollering. How is that struggling? You are the admitted personification of my point, and the Maude served as the other in real time. U literally raised your hand 🙋🏻‍♂️ and said “that’s me”! Just emotional and angry that my nameless posts struck you directly in your empty head. Ignoring is your 🏳️ thoroughly whipped…again and it’s always easy.

Reese did nothing wrong, just kinda lame because:

Clark dropped 30 in the game, its not like she didn't show up. If anything, Clark outplayed her. Reese wasn't even matched up on her, and none of her teammates could stop her so...WTF? Don't believe Clark was talking **** before the game or guaranteeing victory. Again...WTF? Just seemed like she wanted to go viral and since she didn't get to do it while the game was in doubt, sought out a moment when it was safe and victory was in the bag.

Also, don't you dare compare this chick to the Canes. We talked **** before and during the games, we didn't wait until the victory was secure to troll people.

Haley Cavinder shushed the Indiana crowd, who was taunting her the entire game.

I don’t like it unless it’s my team. I can say it, I know it, I like when my team does it and I hate it when *they* do it.

I’ll say this, the women’s game got a lot of attention for their aggression this year. Most of y’all don’t know there was a fight (and assault charge) after a women’s NIT game:

Or a less physical but still intense altercation between two players in the Lou-UT game:

I think the worst part about the women’s game is the officiating, which is game-by-game some of the worst I’ve seen in any sport, and I have a child in 8u baseball. There’s no consistency between games, so many missed calls, and a weird degree of home favoritism that I don’t see anywhere else. I’m not saying they’re all bad, but they usually feel overwhelmed, and it may be due to the sport having a fairly meteoritic rise in attention.

Also, LSU and South Carolina straight up body other teams. They play like a men’s squad, using their size and physicality in aggressive, assertive play styles that intentionally disrupt their opponents. It’s a sharp contrast to the more fluid, less physical style of most of the rest of the country. I would expect more teams to do that going forward, which naturally increases the level of anger and frustration from their opponents, right or wrongly.

I have no feelings on Iowa-LSU, and my only thought is that whoever was pulling for Iowa hated the gesture and whoever was pulling for LSU loved it.

It’s funny that the media has went crazy about this non story but hasn’t even mentioned the girl getting sucker punched in the handshake line. Why do you suppose that is?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back