Other Sports Angel Reece taunt

Unmasked yourself years ago and no one has to change reality for the same tired group of dudes with these reactions and the other 90% of them who provide cover for it. Get in touch with your subconscious and reading you won’t be so simple. History has never killed, raped, colonized, enslaved or committed a genocide.

My team won and the white racism associated with the differing levels of outrage was thoroughly exposed nationally so I’m good and your projection comments are just that.

I love when Hit dogs holler. I hope you feel better tho.

Your team is LSU? Why are you on a Canes board?

Advertisement
lol wut? ok then, good luck with all that. crazy dude sitting outside 7-11 yelling incoherently as people walk by.. the only one hollering is you.
“Playing Dumb” tactic

None of my posts mentioned any names yet you decided to come at me. That’s the definition of a hit dog hollering. U weren’t even in my mind when I wrote any of it, yet it obviously resonated with you hence your response. 🎣

Advertisement
339123203_614364696800074_3081491055448085965_n.jpg
She’s a Cena fan. That’s all.

1681159785889.jpeg

I've read it. All I'm saying is this is all in context of a basketball game.
Well you’d have to tell that to the OP. I didn’t create this thread and it’s called “Angel Reece’s taunt”, if it was just a basketball game then he is the one who should be told that.

My responses used no names but I was responded to personally and so I responded to that in turn (got personal as well). I didn’t make it more than a basketball game and I didn’t make it personal.

Advertisement
Well you’d have to tell that to the OP. I didn’t create this thread and it’s called “Angel Reece’s taunt”, if it was just a basketball game then he is the one who should be told that.

My responses used no names but I was responded to personally and so I responded to that in turn (got personal as well). I didn’t make it more than a basketball game and I didn’t make it personal.
My point was that an opinion about a taunt has no connection whatsoever to genocide. But you know that.

Advertisement
“Playing Dumb” tactic

None of my posts mentioned any names yet you decided to come at me. That’s the definition of a hit dog hollering. U weren’t even in my mind when I wrote any of it, yet it obviously resonated with you hence your response. 🎣
I know you weren't talking to me. You didn't mention names but you talked a lot of ****. I'm not playing dumb, I'm just not gonna respond to delusional ramblings. Your tune is the same broken record every time doesn't matter the subject. Good luck with that I guess.

Advertisement
I know you weren't talking to me. You didn't mention names but you talked a lot of ****. I'm not playing dumb, I'm just not gonna respond to delusional ramblings. Your tune is the same broken record every time doesn't matter the subject. Good luck with that I guess.
Alot of ish that obviously hit home, you’ve been responding to “delusional ramblings” for two day now, so when are you really “just not gonna”. Just stop, you can’t win, the real one trick pony, that’s why this is always so easy,

Saying I was projecting had zero connection to basketball either, but you didn’t address that.

More selective outrage, which is my point, proven yet again.
That's the interpersonal **** that I tried to keep out of here until I decided to walk away from the OT boards when Town Hall split off.

Advertisement
Back