Other Sports Angel Reece taunt

Advertisement
Yea ok. More deflection, trivializing and minimizing. The racial component was called out and taken to task by social media not mainstream media. Mainstream media was *forced* to take it on as a topic because viewers are what drive ratings and if they become aware of a situation and it garners national attention then they (mainstream media) must react despite their reluctance to. Social media fuels and directs the topics of discussion. They don’t want this situation thoroughly flushed out anymore than you all do.
Didn't the discussion start on social media and then become covered by mainstream media.. only to be backlashed on social media? Straight question, I don't do social media other than Instagram and I definitely don't do mainstream media or talking head opinion shows.

Advertisement
My thoughts, not that any of you give a ****:
  • Still disappointed about the overall talent level of WBB. Most of the teams werent that good, even South Carolina was mostly tall and burly, not athletic and skillful. Doesnt make me want to watch the WNBA or WBB next year.
  • The best team won at least, not a fluke.
  • Winning with class is a forgotten trait.
I saw the vaunted South Carolina several times this season on TV. Their "offense" seemed to be to have their guards chuck up a shot (which usually missed) and then have their VERY tall front line play ping pong off the glass until the ball finally went in. It worked (at least up until it finally didn't).

I saw the vaunted South Carolina several times this season on TV. Their "offense" seemed to be to have their guards chuck up a shot (which usually missed) and then have their VERY tall front line play ping pong off the glass until the ball finally went in. It worked (at least up until it finally didn't).
******* misogynistic ************!

Dem ******* be dunking and ****!

Yeah, unless teams weren't sagging the paint vs SCar during the regular season, I don't see how they went undefeated playing that style. And I have no problem with Clark waving off the SCar guard...you want me to extend my defense beyond the FT line, hit some 3's, otherwise, I'm more than content playing 5 on 3 against you.

Didn't the discussion start on social media and then become covered by mainstream media.. only to be backlashed on social media? Straight question, I don't do social media other than Instagram and I definitely don't do mainstream media or talking head opinion shows.
Yes, that’s what I said.

Advertisement
Reese did nothing wrong, just kinda lame because:

Clark dropped 30 in the game, its not like she didn't show up. If anything, Clark outplayed her. Reese wasn't even matched up on her, and none of her teammates could stop her so...WTF? Don't believe Clark was talking **** before the game or guaranteeing victory. Again...WTF? Just seemed like she wanted to go viral and since she didn't get to do it while the game was in doubt, sought out a moment when it was safe and victory was in the bag.

Also, don't you dare compare this chick to the Canes. We talked **** before and during the games, we didn't wait until the victory was secure to troll people.

Continued L-O-L moments. The sheer reaching ability, passive-aggressive agility, sneak dissing wizardry and butthurt dependency is astounding. Each day it’s a newfound way to express a micro aggression. Pathetic.
That's an awful lot of projection in one post.

That's an awful lot of projection in one post.
The usual suspects. My points spoke for themselves and haven’t been refuted, you even agreed with one of them 😂. Your avatar and “history is violent” says everything anyone needs to know. Deflection, denial, minimizing and trivializing. The masks been slipped, now they are off.

Advertisement
The usual suspects. My points spoke for themselves and haven’t been refuted, you even agreed with one of them 😂. Your avatar and “history is violent” says everything anyone needs to know. Deflection, denial, minimizing and trivializing. The masks been slipped, now they are off.
I'm just gonna say that social media is a trash heap and we all know that do we not? Why are you expecting something other than trash?
Nobody is gonna bother refuting a dude who reads the back cover and thinks he knows everything that happened in the book. You're painting people as racists based on their reactions to some stupid **** on social media when you know nothing else about them or if they even have the full knowledge of the situation.
You thinking you can extrapolate truths from two small data points is your problem. You really think you know something about me from a gif and a movie quote? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I have a face melting give as an avatar on a football forum for a team that's only had one decent season in nearly two decades and you think there's some double meaning? "Ideals are peaceful. History is violent" I'm actually an 'ideals are peaceful' type dude but hey you know me so let everyone know why I chose that backside of the quote. Please, add in my screen name and unmask me.
Your posts reek of projection. The mirror, you really should take a long hard look.

I'm just gonna say that social media is a trash heap and we all know that do we not? Why are you expecting something other than trash?
Nobody is gonna bother refuting a dude who reads the back cover and thinks he knows everything that happened in the book. You're painting people as racists based on their reactions to some stupid **** on social media when you know nothing else about them or if they even have the full knowledge of the situation.
You thinking you can extrapolate truths from two small data points is your problem. You really think you know something about me from a gif and a movie quote? Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I have a face melting give as an avatar on a football forum for a team that's only had one decent season in nearly two decades and you think there's some double meaning? "Ideals are peaceful. History is violent" I'm actually an 'ideals are peaceful' type dude but hey you know me so let everyone know why I chose that backside of the quote. Please, add in my screen name and unmask me.
Your posts reek of projection. The mirror, you really should take a long hard look.
Unmasked yourself years ago and no one has to change reality for the same tired group of dudes with these reactions and the other 90% of them who provide cover for it. Get in touch with your subconscious and reading you won’t be so simple. History has never killed, raped, colonized, enslaved or committed a genocide.

My team won and the white racism associated with the differing levels of outrage was thoroughly exposed nationally so I’m good and your projection comments are just that.

I love when Hit dogs holler. I hope you feel better tho.

Last edited:
Unmasked yourself years ago and no one has to change reality for the same tired group of dudes with these reactions and the other 90% of them who provide cover for it. Get in touch with your subconscious and reading you won’t be so simple. History has never killed, raped, colonized, enslaved or committed a genocide.

My team won and the white racism associated with the differing levels of outrage was thoroughly exposed nationally so I’m good and your projection comments are just that.

It was just a basketball game.

Advertisement

lol wut? ok then, good luck with all that. crazy dude sitting outside 7-11 yelling incoherently as people walk by.. the only one hollering is you.

Was gonna come here and say women basketball is on the up! But nvm yall on sum other ish lol im out
It really was a different experience watching a game without as many dunks and flashy plays.

It really was a different experience watching a game without as many dunks and flashy plays.
Facts, you really see the fundamentals tho. Lot of guys in the nba cant seal in the post and the guard cant throw an entry pass to save their lives. Was cool to see the essence of basic basketball at a high level.

Advertisement
Back