Anez Cooper

Advertisement
I thought the point of taking this dude was that he WAS huge (pause). If he's not that big, and not overly talented, and we don't even know what position he can play, then.....

I thought the point of taking this dude was that he WAS huge (pause). If he's not that big, and not overly talented, and we don't even know what position he can play, then.....

Its not that "we don't know what position he can play". It's that he CAN play both, and we assumed he had the frame of a NT. People were arguing that he should fill the need of NT even though its been mentioned that he'd likely start out at OG. If he's smaller than what we expected, then he should just play OG for sure.

Any kid that is/was 350+ in high school will need a lot of work in the weight room and at the training table to be ready to play at a high level. Any teenager that big is likely just way too fat. I would not be surprised if he was really big as a high school Junior and has been gradually getting in better shape. His recent photos look closer to 310 than 350. Which is a good thing. We don’t need any slobs like that kid the Turds signed who’s still too fat to get on the field.

Advertisement
Not to beat dead horse..but if hes not 6'6 340 like the reports said..I can see why the in state schools didnt make him a priority. Not saying the kid isnt good or anything but taking a chance on a kid who is 6'4 290 is alot different than taking a chance on a kid who is 6'6 340 and can run without being knock-knee'd. (Freeman Brown) Kids that size are few and far between. Its like a 7'0 kid in basketball. You take the chance as long as he can run without tripping over himself. But if hes really 6'4 290? Meh. I guess we will see in a few years.

Any kid that is/was 350+ in high school will need a lot of work in the weight room and at the training table to be ready to play at a high level. Any teenager that big is likely just way too fat. I would not be surprised if he was really big as a high school Junior and has been gradually getting in better shape. His recent photos look closer to 310 than 350. Which is a good thing. We don’t need any slobs like that kid the Turds signed who’s still too fat to get on the field.
I don’t know about that. Tedarell Slaton was probably 400 lbs, could play both ways, had a good career at UF and just got drafted.

Advertisement
I don’t know about that. Tedarell Slaton was probably 400 lbs, could play both ways, had a good career at UF and just got drafted.
I was talking about Desmond Watson.

UF had Slaton listed at 330 and he didn’t really play much until his third year. So even if he was super fat at one point, he had to slim down to actually play.

Transformation
1655088267468.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back