Anez Cooper

Odysseus

Freshman
𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘›π‘–π‘žπ‘žπ‘Žπ‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘˜

Advertisement
I was hoping he could be the 1-tech but now that we have Dexter Jackson it’s not a dire need and we can let him play around at OG first to see if that is where he’s most comfortable. Nothing saying that he can’t switch over if that’s what he wants too. I would leave it up to him. Not like we need him this season anyway.

Advertisement
𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘›π‘–π‘žπ‘žπ‘Žπ‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘˜

i think we need to play him at nose
just get him stronger and tell him to eat up two blockers every play

Advertisement
I was hoping he could be the 1-tech but now that we have Dexter Jackson it’s not a dire need and we can let him play around at OG first to see if that is where he’s most comfortable. Nothing saying that he can’t switch over if that’s what he wants too. I would leave it up to him. Not like we need him this season anyway.
With Jackson,Moten and Haye we can afford to groom Cooper at RT where we've been lacking the last 5+ years.

Advertisement
Don't even assign him a position until 2023.
Get him in the lab with Feld and eating right.
In fact, do this for all incoming freshmen.
Shave their heads, haze them, break them down, and then build them back up.

I thought we stopped the whole head-shaving thing a while ago, thanks to Preston Prettyhair Parker...

Advertisement
NT

He's stated he wants to play RG. Cristobal has mentioned him playing 'both ways'. Ive noticed Cristobal doesn't immediately close the door, when recruiting, on kids wanting to try out other positions. To me, it looks like the staff projects him to be a DL, they're just waiting for him to realize it as well.

We need size on both lines. If he really wants to play OL, let him play there until he proves he shouldn’t.

This. Throw him into the blender and see what happens. Just make sure you add a sizeable dose of HGH. We are sorely lacking any semblance of physicality on both lines. If the kid has his mind set on OL, give him a go. It's not like one position grouping is ahead of the other, we need help in both areas badly and immediately if not sooner.

Advertisement
Back