Anez Cooper

How were they off by 50 or 60lbs lol
Yeah. LOL. Unless Gaby is way off here..im a little surprised Mario didnt nip that in the bud immediately and let the media know that whoever said he was 6'6 350 needs to get there eyes checked.

Advertisement
Gabby said he would “ guess” he was around 290 just by looking at him when he got in on Sunday. He didn’t know 100% what his weight was

Gaby said in their latest podcast he may be more like 6'4 290. He was surprised he wasn't as big as he anticipated, although he isn't small.

I think Gaby was thinking like us 6'6' 350 plus!
So after 1-2 years when he's ready he will likely be around 320.

Tbh.. he looks no where near the size listed, from the pics I’ve seen. I was thinking he was a incoming DT.

Advertisement
Times are hard. Grocery shelves half empty. Country turning…

Give Cooper a break. Things will get darker before light sets in. Two years and change will rise to the top. #Cooper24

Advertisement
Gaby said in their latest podcast he may be more like 6'4 290. He was surprised he wasn't as big as he anticipated, although he isn't small.

I think Gaby was thinking like us 6'6' 350 plus!

I heard that as well and not sure what to make of it. Maybe he was looking at the wrong guy? @DMoney may know.

Ain't no way they can be off by that much , that's like saying Cyrus was 220 in high school and enroll at 270lbs that's a big deal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gabby said he would “ guess” he was around 290 just by looking at him when he got in on Sunday. He didn’t know 100% what his weight was

True but if you've been around football players for a few years, you start to get a good feel for height/weight. If Gaby truly is 50-60 pounds off, I question his ability to assess football players in general. JMO.

I'm guessing Arnaz is a legit 6-4/6-5. In the little clips I saw, he definitely looked over 300. I wouldn't say 350-360, but more in the 320 range. Again, though, that was from a 1-2 second clip.

True but if you've been around football players for a few years, you start to get a good feel for height/weight. If Gaby truly is 50-60 pounds off, I question his ability to assess football players in general. JMO.

I'm guessing Arnaz is a legit 6-4/6-5. In the little clips I saw, he definitely looked over 300. I wouldn't say 350-360, but more in the 320 range. Again, though, that was from a 1-2 second clip.
Is Arnaz the DBJ pronunciation or is he related to Desi Arnaz?

Advertisement
Back