Anez Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know where that 6’4 stuff came from he’s easily 6’5 / 6’6. He’s towering over Joe.

Agree. Anyone can see he's a legit 6-5/6-6. Only question in my mind is his weight. He has a really good frame and there's no way he's 360. My guess is closer to 320.

McCoy also has a great frame.

Advertisement
Its crazy how much weight that kid has lost since the pics that were posted during his recruitment. And whats crazier is his weight loss could have been as simple as our nutrition team telling him, "Anez, instead of eating a whole chicken for dinner..why not just eat the 2 ******* and a wing?"...I cant imagine what this kids eating habits were like especially in Alabama.

I still dont see him being 6'5.. hes closer to the 6'4 number .Not aproblem though he is obviously above 6'3 and thats good with me. Look at him with guys like Elijah Roberts and even Matt Mccoy who looks slightly taller than him.

That being said it looks like the kid put in work and actually looks pretty good size wise coming in.. These measurables coming in as freshman in this class are really good. Even Williams who is really skinny, look slike he has the frame to gain the weight we need. Williams aint going to have to play until his soph szn or after and by then should be sitting around 185.

Advertisement
Nutrition matters. Some kids/people have no idea what to eat. They're merely eating whatever when they get hungry.

Advertisement
Back