Anez Cooper is not hurt

Advertisement
That some included Mario who brought Joe with him to recruit him. Anez had the option and chose correctly. Incredibly rare for a kid to pick OL over DL.
He probably saw our OL and was like I could definitely start. Just gotta drop some lbs.

I think we only lose Lee. Something tells Rivers comes back.
Lee has another year of eligibility, so he could potentially come back depending on NFL grades. I'm more worried about Cohen. If Rivers bolts, we have Pancake waiting in the wings.

Lee has another year of eligibility, so he could potentially come back depending on NFL grades. I'm more worried about Cohen. If Rivers bolts, we have Pancake waiting in the wings.
Oh yeah I forgot about Cohen. I think Cohen goes to the Draft and Kinsler takes over.

Very few coaches are perfect, or even close to it. And we have won literally nothing yet. Saturday was fun, but it means nothing without carrying over into the next 10 games.

However, for those of you who were questioning why many of us wanted Mario Cristobal here, you're beginning to see the reasons. This situation is Exhibit 1A.

Advertisement
Watched the replay yesterday and he was having fun out there. He was bobbing his head up and down to the music and seemed totally unfazed by the 5 star wave aTm was sending at him. Kid is a killer like Larry Allen

And to think he has only been on campus for 1.5 years (i think he was an early enrollee). Plus Mario is still building deeper relationships as his early tenure continues.

And to think he has only been on campus for 1.5 years (i think he was an early enrollee). Plus Mario is still building deeper relationships as his early tenure continues.

He was not a traditional EE. He enrolled in May for summer last year. So he didn’t even play spring ball in 2022. Last fall was his first time putting a helmet on here, and in basically a year he’s mutting 5-star defensive linemen and being recognized as the best interior lineman in the country for the week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was not a traditional EE. He enrolled in May for summer last year. So he didn’t even play spring ball in 2022. Last fall was his first time putting a helmet on here, and in basically a year he’s mutting 5-star defensive linemen and being recognized as the best interior lineman in the country for the week.

ah I do remember the May enrollment which make his quick body and playing development even more incredible.

Every blue chip o lineman in HS should at least consider the good guys

Advertisement
I'm never going to complain about taking an OLineman out of HS if they're massive and Mario, Mirabal, Zo, etc. think he can play at this level.

Same can be said for Minaya, Kinsler, Tinilau, etc. Plazz and Broussard are long and athletic and will be 6'5+ 315+ within a year or 2 of being on campus.

If we start taking guys that are 6'2 275 and low rated (they won't)... I will start worrying and complaining.

Mass kicks ***.

Dancing bear. Has me even more excited to see Frankie Tinilau out there too because that dude has some #traits.

Advertisement
Back