Anez Cooper is not hurt

But he is a MF dawg!!

Named the Outland Trophy national lineman of the week last week. For the whole country.

Now, I am the biggest star ***** imaginable. But I have always said, and will always continue to say, Offensive Line and Quarterback are the 2 hardest positions to project from one level to the next. So if you’re going to take a 3-star kid and trust the “evals bro”, these are the spots to do it. ESPECIALLY with this staff, on the offensive line. We say it all the time on the recruiting board. Trust Mario and Mirabal. And now Zo is involved too. If these dudes evaluate and offer an offensive lineman, they know better than you do! They know better than me. They know better than Andrew Ivins and Tom Luginbill and Josh Doucheberg. Let these guys cook, especially at this spot.

But congrats to Coop. Great honor, well deserved, and oh he’s a true sophomore 😂 😂 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But he is a MF dawg!!

Named the Outland Trophy national lineman of the week last week. For the whole country.

Now, I am the biggest star ***** imaginable. But I have always said, and will always continue to say, Offensive Line and Quarterback are the 2 hardest positions to project from one level to the next. So if you’re going to take a 3-star kid and trust the “evals bro”, these are the spots to do it. ESPECIALLY with this staff, on the offensive line. We say it all the time on the recruiting board. Trust Mario and Mirabal. And now Zo is involved too. If these dudes evaluate and offer an offensive lineman, they know better than you do! They know better than me. They know better than Andrew Ivins and Tom Luginbill and Josh Doucheberg. Let these guys cook, especially at this spot.

But congrats to Coop. Great honor, well deserved, and oh he’s a true sophomore 😂 😂 😂

I've been wanting to make a long winded post with gif cut ups of this guy, because, he's unreal good at that size.

His ability to pull from, especially opposite play side and get his *** out there is uncanny at whatever he's at...350, 360 or whatever. Flat pull step, lead pull step, and I thought I've seen him skip as well. He's not just some mauler...he's the type of guy that Eagles or now the Colts would love. His move skills are pretty impressive. He can get out there and lead, too. He's not Chase Claypool out there.

He's starting to get a lot of pro tape already. Big fan of this freak. My kind of player.

Advertisement
On my TV I see the Miami o line leaning on the opposition, by the time the 3rd quarter rolls around the opposition d line doesn't even wanna engage our o line, they shy away from contact.

Advertisement
Back