Anez Cooper is not hurt

What a steal from SEC territory..that 2022 class has some unbelievable finds for a transition class. We’ve been getting mostly nada from those for years..gone are the days of El gammal and rubbish like that

Advertisement
Wrong kid. He didn’t have a Bama offer and Auburn offered really late.
Nah, it's the right kid. I recall it being brought up that although he didn't have a legit Bama offer it was one kid that Saban had eyed.

PFF Grades for Coop anyone? Had to be outstanding for him to get National Player of the Week!
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 2.01.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 2.02.44 PM.png

Advertisement
That some included Mario who brought Joe with him to recruit him. Anez had the option and chose correctly. Incredibly rare for a kid to pick OL over DL.

Agree. I personally thought Jordan Miller should have moved to IOL. Hard to get that one right (OL v DL) all the time. At the end of the day, it's the kid's decision.

Advertisement
But he is a MF dawg!!

Named the Outland Trophy national lineman of the week last week. For the whole country.

Now, I am the biggest star ***** imaginable. But I have always said, and will always continue to say, Offensive Line and Quarterback are the 2 hardest positions to project from one level to the next. So if you’re going to take a 3-star kid and trust the “evals bro”, these are the spots to do it. ESPECIALLY with this staff, on the offensive line. We say it all the time on the recruiting board. Trust Mario and Mirabal. And now Zo is involved too. If these dudes evaluate and offer an offensive lineman, they know better than you do! They know better than me. They know better than Andrew Ivins and Tom Luginbill and Josh Doucheberg. Let these guys cook, especially at this spot.

But congrats to Coop. Great honor, well deserved, and oh he’s a true sophomore 😂 😂 😂

Who is this Josh Doucheberg that you write of? Is Doucheberg a German surname?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back