Anez Cooper (#55 RT)

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Will have much more thoughts later, but it was fun watching #55 completely remove bodies at RT and RG. In the stands, it seemed like he paved the way for every big run in the fourth.

Huge upside as he gets in better condition and tightens up his technique. He wasn’t even here for spring.

Advertisement
Will have much more thoughts later, but it was fun watching #55 completely remove bodies at RT and RG. In the stands, it seemed like he paved the way for every big run in the fourth.

Huge upside as he gets in better condition and tightens up his technique. He wasn’t even here for spring.
Facts I kept my eye on him he was clearing the way. Boy was mauling

Advertisement

They compared him to a giant dancing bear during the broadcast b/c of being light on his feet.

The future at left and right tackle, respectively:

1662252597970.png

Absolute road grader today. I’ll also say that big baby surprised me as well - he was mailing people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

His feet were very good. As soon as I saw his jersey number, I wanted to focus on just him and he had light, quick feet.

The whole unit played with good tenacity but he will absolutely be a starter moving forward at RT.

His feet were very good. As soon as I saw his jersey number, I wanted to focus on just him and he had light, quick feet.

The whole unit played with good tenacity but he will absolutely be a starter moving forward at RT.
They even had him at RG on the last drive & he looked like a natural pulling. All of a sudden, with him at RT & a potential 1st rounder in Nelson at LT, Rivers at LG & Clark at C, we have a pretty **** strong OL coached by a couple of the best. Cooper's emergence is an absolute game changer.

I think we can all agree that Cooper is the ONE guy that will make our OL better even being a True Freshman. We need hold DL out and be able to run against the Big Boys. Outside of Zion, Rivers and Campbell, tell me one OL that is better and would give us more? Don't give me that stale experience excuse we need to get better and add depth. One of the other guys can be a depth piece, Cooper needs to start.

Advertisement
Back