Andy Jean Film Review: Hometown Assassin

Advertisement
I still really want Jean in this class. Don't care about if he decommitted and neither should you. He seems a lot more likely and interested in us than Inniss, Hykeem, Tate, etc.

Advertisement
From a SI Gator article:

Jean's decision to shut down his recruitment with the Gators this summer — something he already had planned as he headed to campus for FNL and the cookout to end July — comes as he looks to shift his complete focus toward the gridiron for one final campaign on Friday Nights.

"I'm getting close to the season; I'm trying to have a great year. I ain't really trying to have a lot of coaches texting me out the fly. I want to stay focused on my game. The University of Florida is the place I want to be."

As a result, he pledged himself to a school earlier than some may have expected.

On pace to graduate a semester early and early enroll at Florida, Jean views his commitment status as a positive for his growth as a player and teammate in the upcoming season.

"I want to take my time to focus on my game and focus on my teammates, help my teammates instead of going in visits, missing practice and stuff like that. I want to be fully here for the season and ball out this year."

However, if the right schools call — namely Georgia, Texas A&M and Miami — he could see himself taking additional visits before his recruitment ends for good.

But, for now, Florida is firmly the place he wants to be.

Advertisement
From a SI Gator article:

Jean's decision to shut down his recruitment with the Gators this summer — something he already had planned as he headed to campus for FNL and the cookout to end July — comes as he looks to shift his complete focus toward the gridiron for one final campaign on Friday Nights.

"I'm getting close to the season; I'm trying to have a great year. I ain't really trying to have a lot of coaches texting me out the fly. I want to stay focused on my game. The University of Florida is the place I want to be."

As a result, he pledged himself to a school earlier than some may have expected.

On pace to graduate a semester early and early enroll at Florida, Jean views his commitment status as a positive for his growth as a player and teammate in the upcoming season.

"I want to take my time to focus on my game and focus on my teammates, help my teammates instead of going in visits, missing practice and stuff like that. I want to be fully here for the season and ball out this year."

However, if the right schools call — namely Georgia, Texas A&M and Miami — he could see himself taking additional visits before his recruitment ends for good.

March Madness What GIF by MOODMAN

From a SI Gator article:

Not saying he will sign with Miami, but as it Pointed out here, if one of those get at him hard he will bolt! Florida has become the program they keep trying to tell everyone we are ( we were that is ) and they know we’re coming

From a SI Gator article:

Laymen’s translation:

He’s committed until he’s not.

Advertisement
Andy Jean is not a game changer at WR… lol seriously what drug do you have to use, to be from Miami northwestern see what Miami is building under Mario and decide to commit to Florida?? And I’m usually not that guy that makes these types of post but I hope Mario stops recruiting him and I want to watch Andy’s career play out at Florida.

Andy Jean is not a game changer at WR… lol seriously what drug do you have to use, to be from Miami northwestern see what Miami is building under Mario and decide to commit to Florida?? And I’m usually not that guy that makes these types of post but I hope Mario stops recruiting him and I want to watch Andy’s career play out at Florida.
Kids came here when uf made more sense. Some kids are built like that they wired weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back