2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@DMoney was actively following that recruitment at the time. IIRC, we were all over Cooper early on and then when he didn't commit, we moved on and didn't keep fighting to get him back until it was too late. I'm pretty sure we wanted him, but thought he should be begging us to join not the reverse. Mario would have closed him.

They wanted him but thought Waters was better. They tried to force Cooper to commit at one point and he wasn’t having it.

It was an overall botch from evaluation to execution.

So u decide to chastise my statement because of semantics. We fumbled his recruitment is the point. Uncle Luke said he brought him down to Miami and they weren't that interested until it was too late and his mind was made up to go to Bama. How is that stupid? U man on this site simply like to pick fights brah. Seriously.
I have no idea what you intended; I just used the words you chose. I don't have much faith in Uncle Luke's veracity and it doesn't take much history to understand why. It was stupid to say we didn't recruit the number 5 WR in the country, who was in the same city.

If you meant to correct your prior statement, do that, rather than trying to pick a fight with me, brah.

They wanted him but thought Waters was better. They tried to force Cooper to commit at one point and he wasn’t having it.

It was an overall botch from evaluation to execution.
Thought he did commit during a summer camp and his mom stepped in and had him call it off immediately? We then ended up taking waters a short time after that and Cooper committed to Bama and then blew up in the All Star game practices.

Advertisement
Not concerned at all unless Rashada is trolling us at historical levels. Otherwise, UF is a better option in literally negative zero ways.

Anyone thinks Jean gets back on board soon
tumblr_p5737ieBEx1x88raco1_400.gifv

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You have access to the internal coaching staffs board ? That's impressive can't lie, almost as much as owning multiple Chick FIL A's 😉

You need to spend a couple hours on Gator Tears to understand the inside joke going on. ... actually, now that I think about it, maybe you have and you are piling on. ... I never really thought trolling was funny, outside of @TrumpyCane who is an assassin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back