2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he not committed to Georgia? I thought he was
No, he’s only ever committed to Miami.

He originally committed to Miami too early just a few days before Bryan McClendon left for UGA, then he decommitted.

Miami has stayed on him & recruited him pretty heavily all Spring/Summer, so we’re back in the Drivers seat.

We better not chase many targets other than this kid.
Yeah Jean, Ray Ray, Robby, Jalen and im good. I know man iffy on Jalen but give me a bunch of fast man and let the defense have to devise a whole new scheme to cover the field horizontally and vertically, then we bring the run game and TEs. Every other WR is extra cuz I know these 4 gonna sweat for the Orange and Green

Advertisement
No, he’s only ever committed to Miami.

He originally committed to Miami too early just a few days before Bryan McClendon left for UGA, then he decommitted.

Miami has stayed on him & recruited him pretty heavily all Spring/Summer, so we’re back in the Drivers seat.
**** this whole time I thought he was committed to UGA after McClendon left. I just happened to see him on 247 and thought oh sh*t he de-committed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't Golden recruit Waters over Cooper or something like that? It's been awhile.

@DMoney was actively following that recruitment at the time. IIRC, we were all over Cooper early on and then when he didn't commit, we moved on and didn't keep fighting to get him back until it was too late. I'm pretty sure we wanted him, but thought he should be begging us to join not the reverse. Mario would have closed him.

@DMoney was actively following that recruitment at the time. IIRC, we were all over Cooper early on and then when he didn't commit, we moved on and didn't keep fighting to get him back until it was too late. I'm pretty sure we wanted him, but thought he should be begging us to join not the reverse. Mario would have closed him.
We wanted him bad, and then we gave up/"moved on". To say we didn't recruit him is just stupid. To say we recruited him poorly is dead on.

We wanted him bad, and then we gave up/"moved on". To say we didn't recruit him is just stupid. To say we recruited him poorly is dead on.
So u decide to chastise my statement because of semantics. We fumbled his recruitment is the point. Uncle Luke said he brought him down to Miami and they weren't that interested until it was too late and his mind was made up to go to Bama. How is that stupid? U man on this site simply like to pick fights brah. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back