2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully with you. So glad we got Gattis, feels like he fits better under Mario’s staff.

Im praying on Dan Lannings downfall everyday
Recruiting against Jawja for a defensive recruit I'd be much less optimistic about but this is a battle we should win

Advertisement
Miami Northwestern four-star wide receiver Andy Jean tells 247Sports that he will take a multi-day unofficial visit to FSU this week starting on Wednesday. Jean will be making the trek up to Tallahassee with his track coach.

A former Miami commit, Jean is fresh off an official visit to Texas A&M. He's also got an official visit scheduled to Florida for the weekend of June 24 and is communicating with the staffs at both Georgia and Louisville. The Hurricanes are still involved in Jean's recruitment, as well.

Advertisement
Miami Northwestern four-star wide receiver Andy Jean tells 247Sports that he will take a multi-day unofficial visit to FSU this week starting on Wednesday. Jean will be making the trek up to Tallahassee with his track coach.

A former Miami commit, Jean is fresh off an official visit to Texas A&M. He's also got an official visit scheduled to Florida for the weekend of June 24 and is communicating with the staffs at both Georgia and Louisville. The Hurricanes are still involved in Jean's recruitment, as well.

someone put a call into MNW....what **** track coach taking the g away from his home lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was joking but it could be anything...could be taking a kid up to start at FAMU (MNW SENDS ALOT OF KIDS TO FAMU) OR A TRACK THING.

Cant have no MNW kids going to our rivals lol
This. Probably more of a FAMU thing than FSU. Which I am very pleased to see as an alum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back