Votes: 25 11.4%
  • He needs more time. All kickers miss

Votes: 109 49.8%
  • Can we get his brother back

Votes: 51 23.3%
  • He’s the answer

Votes: 34 15.5%

• Total voters
I wonder how long the happiness with Lanning will last. Part me thinks they are fools gold but the other part feels like, offensively they will be better since Lanning allows them to be a bit more open than Mario liked.

Recruiting is still going well.
hes recruiting at **** good level and his staff is good. hes a first time HC so **** go through struggles. he was a good DC at UGA but well see on how he actually is as an HC. I like their OC over ours but thats just me.

Advertisement
I know Miami is happier with Mario, obviously.

And I’m sure if you talked to a random Oregon fan, they’d tell you they’re happier with Lanning. But I don’t know if they’d be telling you the truth.

We know, unequivocally, with literally zero doubt, the program here is in a much better place than it was when that kick was missed. Can Oregon definitively say the same? I don’t think they would have after the UGA game. But they have reeled off 5 straight, albeit against not much competition. They play UCLA, Washington, and Utah 3 of their next 4 games. Let’s ask them after that.
they beat a ranked BYU team in there lol. dont think Mario would've beaten uga either.

c48ec643-8dcb-44a4-bf25-927b9ca594b7_text.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
UCLA gonna have something to say about that next weekend.
Yep.

The PAC12 isn‘t playing divisions this season, I think their title game is 1 vs 2 overall.

Big games are UCLA at Oregon, USC at Utah, Utah at Oregon, and of course USC at UCLA.

Should be fun to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's support Andy & hope that he gets better snaps & line play on long kicks in future. High snaps can really throw timing off. I think he'd improve his accuracy on long kicks if he had a tiny bit less of a hook. The last two long misses tailed left fairly hard. Maybe he could try slightly different approach angles or different shoes that promote a little cut spin (to tone down the hook a little).

He's a very good college kicker who will continue to get better. He is a true sophomore and all things considered he is doing very well. I believe that many here were spoiled by the season his older brother had in 2020. Get a grip and some perspective while you're at it. Look around at all of the teams who truly do have place kicking issues. There are some dreadful kickers in the P5 ranks. Andy Borregales is Morton Anderson by comparison.

So he missed a 53 yarder. OK so what's the big issue there? 53 yards isn't exactly a chip shot. Give the kid a break. This team has a laundry list of issues. AB isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back