• Can we get his brother back

Votes: 51 23.3%
  • He’s the answer

Votes: 34 15.5%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pros: His leg strength has greatly improved from year one to year two.

Cons: He has not hit any of the critical momentum building fields that we've needed from him to date.

He's only a true soph so still plenty of time to shine.

His brother was a transfer and had a bunch of misses at FIU. He was only about a 75% kicker. It wasn’t until his senior year when he got to Miami did he become automatic

And if you look at a replay of that miss it was a very high snap which resulted in a late hold throwing timing off. Every miss is not on the kicker
also a 53 yarder isnt automatic for college kickers let alone pro kickers. I dont blame a kicker for miss anything that far out

Right on par with his brother so far honestly. He will improve. And for the love of god don’t mention the ST coach because they don’t even do anything with kickers in the NFL. Dumb thread
its a joke lol. the only criminal thing our ST coach was not put B smith back there sooner

Advertisement
I didnt call him out. Blame him for a loss. Call him trash. I just asked a question. Calm ya sensitive *** down.
You're just asking a question? Hmm. Are you going to create a similar thread for every player on the roster?

So, now we're down to scrutinizing the kicker for no apparent reason.

Advertisement
dont you think both programs are happy he missed. I think Oregon is happier w lanning and Miami is gonna be happier w Mario
I wonder how long the happiness with Lanning will last. Part me thinks they are fools gold but the other part feels like, offensively they will be better since Lanning allows them to be a bit more open than Mario liked.

Recruiting is still going well.

dont you think both programs are happy he missed. I think Oregon is happier w lanning and Miami is gonna be happier w Mario

I know Miami is happier with Mario, obviously.

And I’m sure if you talked to a random Oregon fan, they’d tell you they’re happier with Lanning. But I don’t know if they’d be telling you the truth.

We know, unequivocally, with literally zero doubt, the program here is in a much better place than it was when that kick was missed. Can Oregon definitively say the same? I don’t think they would have after the UGA game. But they have reeled off 5 straight, albeit against not much competition. They play UCLA, Washington, and Utah 3 of their next 4 games. Let’s ask them after that.

Advertisement
Back