Andre Sam, Tulane nickel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn’t going to post this but since you went there lol. The only thing that screws this up is Tulane being butthurt , and they are. Big mad. Which I do get to a degree.

Not sure how you can prove the T word when the kid and Guidry have a father son relationship and he’s followed him to every stop he’s been to. I know there’s some Sec schools waiting to see how this plays out. One in particular.

**** em. He’s a grad transfer he can do whatever he wants.

Advertisement
The only thing that screws this up is Tulane being butthurt , and they are. Big mad. Which I do get to a degree.

Not sure how you can prove the T word when the kid and Guidry have a father son relationship and he’s followed him to every stop he’s been to. I know there’s some Sec schools waiting to see how this plays out. One in particular.
Interesting that Tulane didn’t have a problem doing what they are alleging Miami is doing to Marshall a few months ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only thing that screws this up is Tulane being butthurt , and they are. Big mad. Which I do get to a degree.

Yeah, his *** can stay in the closet.

553E4EF5-4EAF-485F-9D3C-7551C61E270E.gif

Advertisement
He’s only followed a coach he views as a father figure to his previous three stops and just hit the portal again after said coach left his school. I’d think we have a decent chance…….
Aren't players allowed to transfer if the head coach or position coach they signed with leaves? If so, how can Tulane hold this kid back? It's obvious he didn't go to Tulane to play for their program, he went there because of Guidry. And not because Guidry is tampering. The kid clearly wants to play for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
crazy how much experience the secondary is adding/added.

andre sam has 2200 cfb snaps, 1k at fs, 600 slot, 200 outside corner.
jaden davis has 1500 cfb snaps, 1300 of them at outside corner. pff has him for 1 td allowed last year.
davonte brown has 1900 cfb snaps, 1700 at outside corner. just 4 tds allowed in 3 years combined.

add in the vandy kid and it's a whole new group. if guidry is the goods he has a chance now. honestly half the starting lineup is new. mario has really delivered in the portal this year. just need to hope he delivered on the coordinators.
Underrated post.

We had enough talent to win 8 games last year especially considering our schedule. Our failures on the field were mainly due to Mario’s incompetent staff.

The staff cost us three games easily.

The difference in us reaching 8 wins vs. 5 wins in 2023 will come down to the staff - not the roster.

Didn’t he just transferred one time as a grad (from Marshall to Tulane)? I don’t know if he needs some sort of waiver for another move.

"Graduate degree not offered at prior institution". I've mentioned that over the years in the various IC/transfer-eligibility threads.

****, Tulane will probably CREATE a new academic department to try to **** over Miami at this point...

Was it tampering when he followed Guidry from Marshall to Tulane? Commenting on what @Notsince1985 said above, if Tulane was stupid enough to agree to an NIL contract that exposed them to a loss if he left (ie: pay him in advance), then that's on them. They didn't have to agree to those terms.

Tulane can crawl back in its hole and...

Family Shut Up GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back