And you want to know why we lost???

this should provide a clue.... here's Rosier after the game (Miami Herald):

"It was one of those moments to where, I felt like as a starter, especially as long as I've been starting I haven't lost yet. I guess I got complacent," Rosier said. "I was just out there to be out there, and I was kind of like going through my reads instead of dialing in and focusing every snap. After that, it really put this football game into perspective, that any moment I could get pulled."

Complacent???? playing in the last game with natty in the picture....

And some of you maroons blame Richt for pulling him out???

I hear you, but watch the entire interview and put into context before narrowing in on one small portion.

Advertisement
Rosey **** the bed. So did the team. No run game to bail him out. Pitt just wanted it more. That stings, especially with an undefeated season on the line.
If he would’ve made the throws the run game would have been there! They practically dared him to beat them by passing.

True. But if the OL balls out and gets Homer going maybe Rozier works himself into the game. Yesterday was really the first time all year he didn’t work himself out of the yips. All around lousy game. The defense got worked by a true frosh making his first start. Feagles set a record for shanks. Bandy dropped a pick. Richards doesnt lay out for a bomb. Berrios droped a pass on most days he catches. Richt called a lousy game. They got outhustled. The whole team looked hungover. It happens. Even with the undefeated season on the line. Personally, I think twelve straight weeks caught up with them. They came crashing back down to Earth. And credit Pitt. They were gritty and rolled the dice that our QB wasn’t going to beat them and it worked. No excuses. I wonder how much they have in the tank for next week. It’s going to take a great physical and mental effort by everyone to beat Clemson.
I totally agree with you. Great post

Saying that we need a QB with better mental toughness is a bad comment? Rosier got us to this point but when you make those type of comments like i was out there to be out there that’s a whole different level. Obviously the joke is over your head and you might not be black so I expect it to go over your head.

But saying you don’t watch film and that you are just out there tells me your heart ain’t in the game. You just there.

Is that your all world mentally tough QB? That’s my comment the light skin thing is a joke that many blacks in life have. The stereotype is that light skin cats are soft, Drake type Nigs, that’s the joke. A QB can be any color and perform well I’m not stupid

the joke was just stupid I bet you'd get mad as **** if some white people were making skin color jokes though right? last time I checked the running back is light skinned and he runs harder and tougher than anybody on the team, leave that dumb **** to yourself next time

Never dumb **** continue to be broke and a internet tough guy. The joke not dumb to people who get it. If you ain’t from the bottom I️ can’t

The part that bothered me was the light skinned comment related to being not as good for some reason. My brother-in-law is African American, dark as Mississippi molasses, and one of the most amazing guys I know. My niece is half AA & half Hispanic from my side of the family. She is "Light skinned" as a result, the comments to discredit your own people based on skin tone is sad to say the least. It ****es me off bc I know my niece will have to deal with this BS mentality...and it's not unique to the AA community, we Hispanics do it to each other as well. Puerto Ricans think they are better than Dominicans, Cubans think they are better than Puerto Ricans, etc...and a lot has to do with flawed logic of ancestry and skin tone...one being lighter and from European decent, other being darker and from more Native American &/or African roots.

I just get sick of it, that's all. Hopefully you were joking and I failed to see the humor, maybe you were not, but lets stop dividing people and assigning worth based on skin tone.

I’m joking I’m black as **** and my dad was light skin. We make jokes about it in the AA community not to hate or tear one another down. Just joking way because people get treated a lot differently if they are one or the other. I’m joking about Rosier, Kaaya, and Morris.

The comment was in poor taste for this forum. If im in the hood it’s a different joke. So my bad CIS.

Don’t apologize. We make light skinned jokes all the time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reality! We are missing several key qualities to be an elite football team: nasty OL to establish a running attack; play making LBs; and reliable kicking (punter). Yes, Rosier had a bad game, but our punter gave Pittsburgh valuable field position. The LB group consistently missed tackles the entire year, and wondering why no one has called out Diaz guys. The OL cannot make 3 or less yards on running play which is a major issue tying to win big games. Overall, Canes had a great year, and need to upgrade on OL, LB, and punter.

Just my opinion as a season ticket holder who observed all home games live, to include FSU.

Advertisement
I remember before the season when Rosier said he didn’t watch film for real prior to this season because he didn’t think he’d ever start.
I’m happy he got us this record but his mental game is all jacked up. I knew better than to trust a light skin cat at QB. Rosier, Kaaya, Morris all mentally soft. Get us some QBs with balls that got the hunger and the dog in them

Well, you got Perry now who is dark like cocoa so, we better go 45-0 with 3 ships in the next 3 years...dumbass comment

Saying that we need a QB with better mental toughness is a bad comment? Rosier got us to this point but when you make those type of comments like i was out there to be out there that’s a whole different level. Obviously the joke is over your head and you might not be black so I expect it to go over your head.

But saying you don’t watch film and that you are just out there tells me your heart ain’t in the game. You just there.

Is that your all world mentally tough QB? That’s my comment the light skin thing is a joke that many blacks in life have. The stereotype is that light skin cats are soft, Drake type Nigs, that’s the joke. A QB can be any color and perform well I’m not stupid

the joke was just stupid I bet you'd get mad as **** if some white people were making skin color jokes though right? last time I checked the running back is light skinned and he runs harder and tougher than anybody on the team, leave that dumb **** to yourself next time

Never dumb **** continue to be broke and a internet tough guy. The joke not dumb to people who get it. If you ain’t from the bottom I️ can’t

Don't try to project your insecurities on me I'm doing just fine I came from humble beginnings as well and grew up around people with your same slave mentality, like I said that **** is still dumb though, carry on. I'm done

this should provide a clue.... here's Rosier after the game (Miami Herald):

"It was one of those moments to where, I felt like as a starter, especially as long as I've been starting I haven't lost yet. I guess I got complacent," Rosier said. "I was just out there to be out there, and I was kind of like going through my reads instead of dialing in and focusing every snap. After that, it really put this football game into perspective, that any moment I could get pulled."

Complacent???? playing in the last game with natty in the picture....

And some of you maroons blame Richt for pulling him out???
"Maroons" here ask, pulling him out then what?

“It hurts,” Rosier said. “I had a lot of guys walk up to me and tell me that I was fine. It was hard not to get emotional because these were the guys that I had been with for four years now. The fact that I got pulled put football in perspective for me.”

I remember before the season when Rosier said he didn’t watch film for real prior to this season because he didn’t think he’d ever start.
I’m happy he got us this record but his mental game is all jacked up. I knew better than to trust a light skin cat at QB. Rosier, Kaaya, Morris all mentally soft. Get us some QBs with balls that got the hunger and the dog in them

Well, you got Perry now who is dark like cocoa so, we better go 45-0 with 3 ships in the next 3 years...dumbass comment

It was ignorant and dumb AF. Keep that s*** to yourself next time. There's enough white supremacists to deal with on CIS without your ignorant black a** making stupid jokes about other black folk.

Advertisement
I will beat this dead horse. These kids don’t know how to dominate. If he didn’t understand the level of focus needed with all this on the line then you know how creative the coaches have to be to get them going. Once that part of the culture is bought into we will murder teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. It takes time to learn this. Just remember how bad the team who eventually was the 2000 and 2001 team looked in 97 , 98 , 99 at times. It takes time to learn how to win games when you are supposed to dominate.

we lost because we don't have anyone above mediocre at QB. We have one of most predictable offensives in college football.. We have what is suppose to be a top 10 front 7 that are ranked in the 80's. We have a head coach who won't hire an OC and a defensive coach who is too stubborn in the first half to make adjustments to his scheme.

Don't try to project your insecurities on me I'm doing just fine I came from humble beginnings as well and grew up around people with your same slave mentality, like I said that **** is still dumb though, carry on. I'm done
Thanks for going Harriet Tubman.

It was ignorant and dumb AF. Keep that s*** to yourself next time. There's enough white supremacists to deal with on CIS without your ignorant black a** making stupid jokes about other black folk.
Thanks for saying that.

Advertisement

?? harriet tubman?

?? harriet tubman?
“I would have freed more slaves, if only they knew they were.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back