And you want to know why we lost???

caneworld

Junior
this should provide a clue.... here's Rosier after the game (Miami Herald):

"It was one of those moments to where, I felt like as a starter, especially as long as I've been starting I haven't lost yet. I guess I got complacent," Rosier said. "I was just out there to be out there, and I was kind of like going through my reads instead of dialing in and focusing every snap. After that, it really put this football game into perspective, that any moment I could get pulled."

Complacent???? playing in the last game with natty in the picture....

And some of you maroons blame Richt for pulling him out???

Last edited:
Advertisement
I will beat this dead horse. These kids don’t know how to dominate. If he didn’t understand the level of focus needed with all this on the line then you know how creative the coaches have to be to get them going. Once that part of the culture is bought into we will murder teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s some eye opening honesty. The magic with rosier was fun, it’s also fair to critique him now and ask if he is as good as we believed he was. Huge opportunity for him to bounce back next week. I hope he does for all our sakes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you can't understand the magnitude of being 1 out of 3 undefeated teams on the last week of the regular season with the playoffs on the line then I don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you 'get complacent' and 'not focus' when you are 10-0 and on the fast track toward the playoffs?

I would have felt better if he just admitted he sucked *** this game.

He's a first year starter who had never lost a game. Some of y'all are naive to believe that kids don't think this way sometimes.

Great call by Richt for pulling him. Clemson is the season anyways - if it forces him to focus that can only be a good thing.

RP is retinitis pigmentosa, which Rosier should be checked for after that ****show.

Overachieved and ahead of schedule overall. Hope all of the QBs bust d!ck to take the job next year. Cept Shirreffs. He can try to learn how to punt at this rate.

I remember before the season when Rosier said he didn’t watch film for real prior to this season because he didn’t think he’d ever start.
I’m happy he got us this record but his mental game is all jacked up. I knew better than to trust a light skin cat at QB. Rosier, Kaaya, Morris all mentally soft. Get us some QBs with balls that got the hunger and the dog in them

Well, you got Perry now who is dark like cocoa so, we better go 45-0 with 3 ships in the next 3 years...dumbass comment

Advertisement
Back