An honest question-does anyone still support Coach Golden?

4canes and bomb

Speaking for myself, I have serious issues with what's happening, but aside from my time on these boards it doesn't consume my life. I apologize that I don't get, foaming at the mouth and wishing death angry, on some college football coaches.

Some of you are like the people that get ****ed off over who the new Batman is, get a grip.

Not sure what any of that has to do with you being an Al Golden supporter.

Advertisement
4canes and bomb

Speaking for myself, I have serious issues with what's happening, but aside from my time on these boards it doesn't consume my life. I apologize that I don't get, foaming at the mouth and wishing death angry, on some college football coaches.

Some of you are like the people that get ****ed off over who the new Batman is, get a grip.

Not sure why you care so much about me, but it's very sweet of you.

GTFOH with the "he's our coach, therefore I support him" bull****. Give me a ****ing break. Football is a results oriented activity. You produce ****ty results? You get replaced. How many that think this way would be ok with a QB that every other time he throws the ball, throws an interception? After all, THAT'S our QB and therefore, we've GOTTA support him! GTFOH. Why is it we demand an upgrade in talent with players but when it's obvious our coaches SUCK ***, we can't demand better? How many fans would support "our" RB for 3 years if he fumbled the ball 10x a game?

26 touchdowns and 28 interceptions. Those were Peyton Manning's stats his Rookie year in the league. Kaaya is a freshman for ***** sake obviously he will make mistakes and as we have seen he has learned from them quickly. The kid is on pace to break record at Miami in only his 3rd game. So please vent about the coaching, but hop the **** off our talented quarterback. Bye, Felicia.

4canes and bomb

You have a really hard time focusing on the issue at hand for some reason. Wonder why.

Not trolling here, but after reading all of the Cane boards, it seems that there is nearly 100% agreement that he needs to go. I was holding out hope, even after watching the Champs Bowl live, but he lost me after the Louisville game this season. So, if you still support Coach Golden speak up and tell us why we are wrong.

PS a rep for every honest answer

Absolutely, 100%.

signed,

Gator Nation and Seminole Boosters

Advertisement
Its on life support for me.
He's backed into a corner. Rooting for him to come out fighting.
If he doesn't I won't lose sleep over it.

4canes and bomb

You have a really hard time focusing on the issue at hand for some reason. Wonder why.

Can't see the forest through Folden's pubes.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1997366 said:
Golden's perceived success was solely based on his ability to recruit. He succeeded at a low level school by stockpiling talent and out recruiting his league. He put athletes on the field that overmatched their opponents so greatly that the coaching staff literally couldn't **** it up.
Sadly that is not possible on the big stage. Believe me, we got the goods. The kids are here and talented enough to win nearly every game they play. The problem is Al can't coach and he never could. I hoped against hope that it was the players that were the issue and that Al's excuses were legitimate but, they aren't and we are all forced to admit the awful truth now.
Our coaches have bad schemes and poor gameday management to boot. We are likely in for a terribly long and painful season that may end in a total upheaval of the program that will likely set us back another two to three years, even if we make the right hire.

WTF??? You contradicted yourself in the same sentence. The right coach is playing in the ACCCG in year 1.

I was out after wake forest last year. Wide splits. Wut?

Miami should beat teams like that by thirty minimum every time.
Instead, espn is rightfully picking us to lose to Duke.

And i don't support al golden

And if you think I'm not a cane bc I want that pos coaching anywhere else, I don't really care.

Ask me again next week. If this team loses to a Duke team replacing their OC and multiple seniors from last years squad Golden will have lost another fan.

Advertisement
Kept giving him the benefit of the dought longer than i should have, he lost me after the first game this year, fat f*ck needs to go

I support the Canes. Ive been tru the bad and the ugly before with them and will always support them every game. We will handle Golden when the season is over depending on this season's results. For now I want to win with any coach we have. Dont be delusional and think we will make a change now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back