An Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind

Missed you. Mixed feelings seeing you on your hands and knees like this.

Dear Board,

Recently I used poor judgement by posting a fake screenshot of a conversation that supposedly happened between myself and @AustinCane6688.

I want to be clear that the screenshot was fake and that no such conversation took place. There are no excuses for my actions and I can promise you that my actions will not be repeated.

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind

Hopefully the power trip is now over with from you know who. Welcome back.

Advertisement
Dear Board,

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind

What kind of an adult does something like this?

What kind of forum allows for someone that just committed fraud questioning the sexual taste of a fellow poster to remain within the community?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dear Board,

Sincerely,
Nystateofmind
1582330237987.gif

Hi, this is Sal Governale, and yesterday I said a few comments that offended a few people, and I'd like to extend my apology for those comments. Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself properly on how I wanted to explain myself. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke over the fact that white women generally don't have *** with black men. I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.

Better stay off the wrap up show.

Advertisement
Hi, this is Sal Governale, and yesterday I said a few comments that offended a few people, and I'd like to extend my apology for those comments. Unfortunately, I didn't represent myself properly on how I wanted to explain myself. What I was simply trying to do was make a joke over the fact that white women generally don't have *** with black men. I sincerely apologize over the fact that people were offended. I am not a racist. Thank you for your time.
Not the white woman I know 🤷🏾‍♂️..I’ve made them join the dark side
1582330511057.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back