Amir Rasul Update

Advertisement
Elite track guy and commitment here, those never stick. When that happens, you know they're just waiting for an offer somewhere else and will bolt at some point. Our track program isn't good, so just write those guys who are serious about both off. No disrespect to the young man at all.

Kermit Whitfield !

But that dude was paper thin, and cousin reeled him in, away from UM.

Amir is a football player+

Now that Miami has momentum this is a great opportunity for Golden to send a message to all other recruits. If you say your soft a week after you commit then Golden should go on record and tell him to decommit. Send the message... and do so with an RB as Florida is always loaded.

After just finishing a weekend visit to Florida State, Rasul is also eyeing trips to Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina as well as more visits to the school he is committed to – Miami. Where exactly does that pledge to Miami stand currently with these other visits planned?

“It’s firm, well, it’s soft and it’s firm. It’s like medium. You know I just picked up a couple new offers and it’s been open since I committed to Miami. I just want to go through the recruiting process because I like speaking to coaches and hearing what they have to say. I like looking at the depth chart and seeing where I fit in the best.”

With Miami still at the top of Rasul’s list, there are a host of other schools nipping at their heels.

“To be honest, I would like to say Florida, Florida State and Georgia are in a tie for two, because I like all the running back coaches a lot. South Carolina, because of the logistics, would be number three and North Carolina would be four.”
http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Miami-commit-considering-Florida-others-35855253

Also is expected to be in South Bend for the Notre Dame Junior Day on March 21.
http://notredame.247sports.com/Bolt/Elite-Speedster-Added-To-Junior-Day-Visit-List-35856803

Advertisement
Now that Miami has momentum this is a great opportunity for Golden to send a message to all other recruits. If you say your soft a week after you commit then Golden should go on record and tell him to decommit. Send the message... and do so with an RB as Florida is always loaded.

He can't go on record about any specific recruit, but I suppose he could make some general comment about the meaning of "commitment".

Advertisement

He can't go on record about any specific recruit, but I suppose he could make some general comment about the meaning of "commitment".

Golden can't talk about the meaning of commitment because he has dropped guys that have been committed to Miami. All he can do is recruit and accept commitments from RBs. He needs too act like Rasul isn't committed

Pull Pooty Tang's ship already...

More than enough good RBs in FL this cycle...

Go all out fro CFA!

SMH the media is definitely taking advantage of this, ha, I just seen like three more articles on him discussing other schools.

Advertisement
Wonder if Folden will learn from Dexters recruitment last year to not back off and go soft like little *****es on these kids after they commit.

Advertisement
Disagree. Once LSU offers then I think hes gone. Surprised he didn't jump at the FSU offer. They got a good track school too. Either way I think we all can admit that hanging on to this kid will be close to impossible. Would be shocked if stuck it out.

Advertisement
Back