Amir Rasul Commits

I was hoping we get Rasul and Deon Mcintosh at backs for next yesr. Those 2 are studs!

He said that Ice and Coley told him that he's the only Florida back they're taking for 2016. I'm hoping this is true and they learned from the Cronkite situation.
Are you serious!? That would be an epic fail not to take a talent like mcintosh as well.

Advertisement
I was hoping we get Rasul and Deon Mcintosh at backs for next yesr. Those 2 are studs!

He said that Ice and Coley told him that he's the only Florida back they're taking for 2016. I'm hoping this is true and they learned from the Cronkite situation.
Are you serious!? That would be an epic fail not to take a talent like mcintosh as well.

Lets hope they just told him it depends on how many we get this year.
Like if we get 2 we likely only take 1.
If we only get 1 this year we definitely take 2.

He should have been told we most likely will be taking 2 guys next year.

another dumb move by Golden. This is something that you never tell a kid. when something goes wrong...a kid transfers, or somebody gets a serious injury, you gotta take somebody. and guess what this kid is gonna say? "They lied to me!" "They weren't honest!!" and the trust is gone. see J. Cronkrite.

Advertisement
Now if only we can get an early signing period before we risk losing the whole class with another 6 win season...

Advertisement
Celebrations should occur on February 2016! But the way it always goes is that half of these commits will be signing with Alabama, FSU, etc.

3343397.jpg

Shouldn't be making any stupid promises at all. Just tell him you love his game and that you're going to recruit his positron the entire time he's at UM. The minute you start making dopey promises, you back yourself into a corner, and it never turns out well.

Advertisement

Shouldn't be making any stupid promises at all. Just tell him you love his game and that you're going to recruit his positron the entire time he's at UM. The minute you start making dopey promises, you back yourself into a corner, and it never turns out well.

We only need 1 back next year.... I'm fine with it edwards, yearby, gray, scarlett, walton, and now rasul. That's more than enough...

Advertisement
@JoshDarrow: 2016 Gables RB & Miami commit said the opportunity both academically & to play football (and run track) is why he chose Miami @Speedy_ARII

Love the gables ballers. Perryman, gore and vilma come to mind if I am not mistaken

Advertisement
Back