Amir Rasul Commits

Advertisement
His dad was drafted by the Bills back in 91, but never ended up playing outside of one year in the World League. Getting a kid with a pro pedigree who has that added motivation of making it when his dad couldn't? I like it a lot.

Advertisement
Phenomenal talent with elite athleticism and blazing speed from our own backyard? Hard to get excited about future classes, but I've been a big fan of this kid for a while.

Didn't someone on this board say he was rooting against us when he went to the FSU-Miami game? Very pleasant surprise to see he's committed.

Phenomenal talent with elite athleticism and blazing speed from our own backyard? Hard to get excited about future classes, but I've been a big fan of this kid for a while.

Didn't someone on this board say he was rooting against us when he went to the FSU-Miami game? Very pleasant surprise to see he's committed.

No he was rooting for us ......people thought LSU was his leader

Is UM making significant strides in the field of genetics, because it looks like they just cloned Willis McGahee. Same size, speed, and looks he is gliding when he runs just like #2 did.

Advertisement
Big AL recruiting like his job is on the line or something...This was a huge get. Let's see if we can keep him committed. We should have no issues if we can just win games.

Advertisement
Big AL recruiting like his job is on the line or something...This was a huge get. Let's see if we can keep him committed. We should have no issues if we can just win games.

he's hedging. his plan is to convince juniors to verbal asap to make it tougher for the admin to fire him after another mediocre season on the field.

Advertisement

It's telling that the class with over a year to continue weighing options is looking great while the class set to sign in a couple weeks wants nothing to do with UM.

Too bad these early commitments aren't binding.

Advertisement
Back